Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got my size 9.5 through raffle and they said it was the last one of that size if any 9.5ers wondering 
it says that because the link is supposed to be a one-use-only url...  so all links will say 1 left, which is not the case

I aint trying to be that guy or nothing but uhhh... 

I started the trend of giving away links for free (before I knew it was borderline illegal in these NT streets) back during the Colorado 85 raffle... 

so I'm glad to see y'all following suit and doing the right thing 

I just hope none of you dudes that are able to purchase flip the shoes....  

if you don't post a pic of yourself wearing them on concrete you going on the black list for future links! ... and we WILL find your eBay. 

Wait, what? :rofl: Yeah, I saw you do it before; that's why I shared my link. :stoneface:

Last edited:
I think the offers of links for extras etc has been quite a refreshing change compared to some of the other threads (Jordan) on NT. Kudos to those that have posted links straight up as well as privately.

Moving on....have any pictures of the other upcoming BAIT collabs been posted anywhere?

Nothing yet :frown:

I guess Im gonna have to pay resell price on this one
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just checked out with my sz 8.5.

In the initial proce quote it had tax and was about $164 and some change but after I finished my order is was $149.99 flat.

[thread="308314"]you can ROFLMOASODOS all you want homeboy... [/thread]
[thread="308314"] [/thread]
[thread="308314"]all im saying is that I didn't see anyone giving away links before me --- i've given away all of my Bait auction links [/thread]
[thread="308314"]and it's really stupid to turn a positive into a negative... no matter who did what first, it's good to see people looking out and hopefully it happens more frequently[/thread]
[thread="308314"]my comment was more of a joke/talking **** than something to be taken as serious as you appeared to take it. [/thread]

I'm glad that people are willing to help out, just think it's funny anyone would try to claim being first at that. Regardless, thanks for sharing your links.

dint know it was illegal for asking links.
anyway got a link from bait for a size 10 and copped the matching socks with it also, good for donation.

Back
Top Bottom