Ayo so Alfamega snitched on TIP????

You ever know a _ that snitch, and still bust his gun?
I tell ya, that's the scariest #+$# in the world son.

-Papoose

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by yungmatt

His obligations were to do his 110 months for his gun case

That's why he became an informant in 1995. Why is he still snitching in 2008? Did he try to rob someone again? Did he get caught with a firearm? What's the reasoning? He's not just snitching to snitch. Dudes snitch to get less time.

I never said anything about him snitching on T.I.

It just came as a shock seeing how he hes one of the !!+@+% you look at and say "son look like a real *+**@". But now find out that he got another*+**@ convicted to shave 18 months off 110.

dude who snitched on T.I. was his bodyguard....i think he got caught buying guns and to received shorten time he told them that he was buying them fort.i......so then he set him up.....i think the story goes like that...

Originally Posted by dreClark

-Papoose

When Pap was good
pimp.gif
...real talk...

Originally Posted by dreClark

-Papoose

Yea that quote rings true too because aint a soul who's going to say %%*! about Alf, cause he's still on bull %%*! out here, punchin _'s in theyface and whatnot... Nope... Not One.

Its more about the principle of the situation than anything else

Originally Posted by Kingtre

He snitched on a boy for 1.5 yrs off a 10yr sentence
roll.gif
{ for his sake i HOPE theres more to that...

nope that %%*! said he got 18 months removed from his sentence and had to serve 92 bro
smh.gif

That's why he became an informant in 1995. Why is he still snitching in 2008? Did he try to rob someone again? Did he get caught with a firearm? What's the reasoning? He's not just snitching to snitch. Dudes snitch to get less time.

It just came as a shock seeing how he hes one of the !!+@+% you look at and say "son look like a real *+**@". But now find out that he got another *+**@ convicted to shave 18 months off 110.

Snitching doesn't make you a punk. That's the stereotype snitches have is that they're weak and scared to death of jail. Alfamega still probably areal dude. I think he is. He's just not a smart one.

Thats sad. i dont even know who alfamega dude is but he can be as gangsta as yall want him to be, he is a %+$%$$ (gay).

It just came as a shock seeing how he hes one of the !!+@+% you look at and say "son look like a real *+**@". But now find out that he got another *+**@ convicted to shave 18 months off 110.

Snitching doesn't make you a punk. That's the stereotype snitches have is that they're weak and scared to death of jail. Alfamega still probably a real dude. I think he is. He's just not a smart one.

Actually, that is what snitches are...Its far from a stereotype. If you decide to play the game, dont cheat.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Gotdammit......

I thought alfa was a G

smh.gif
My exact reaction

Snitching doesn't make you a punk. That's the stereotype snitches have is that they're weak and scared to death of jail. Alfamega still probably a real dude. I think he is. He's just not a smart one.

Actually, that is what snitches are...Its far from a stereotype. If you decide to play the game, dont cheat.

Gotdammit......

I thought alfa was a G

smh.gif
My exact reaction

Maybe I give dude too much credit but when I think Alfamega I don't think punk. Quite the opposite. He snitched but at the same time I don't know theconditions to why he snitched. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until further information comes out.

Gotdammit......

I thought alfa was a G

smh.gif

like cake said tho ain't nobody gonna call that %$@@# a snitch to his face...

will yall stop sayin that! i wouldnt call a lot of people a B!!!! (sammy gravano, any other snitch) doesnt make them any lessof a B!!!!.

i dont even know dudes music, but i bet he's one of the rappers yall call "real"....he mention this in his rhymes? na cause he a B!!!!

Waoww... thought Mega was a stand up dude. Turned out to be another one of them _s that sit down to pee. Please believe cats gone G check him. Wild _ ornot...if a dude runnin round reckless, claimin a known hood like bankhead somebody gone press ya. All that tough guy s_ is out the window at this point, he onthat {()} list. And someone tipped off the Feds to the gun sales before the bodyguard. Wit certified rats like Mega in the cypher its all startin to makesense. From the Shawty Lo beef to his recent video talkin about hes turnin over a new leaf...RAT BASTID!!

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

I don't see where he it says he snitched on TI but ok...

A C.I. is a C.I.

The fact that son is a rapper now and beating @$!+%$ up and gettin pepper sprayed by cops is mind boggling to me... What the $@%* is going on?

and he all cavalier fightin !!##$$ and mobbin on dudes right in front the police knowin he get taken in, he gettin right out cus his Fed CI File gonan comethru soon as they run his name

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

arrest.jpg

%#%#* Laughin like, boy, I work wit Yall...

The most dangerous dude is a snitch who busts his gun...
WORD.

Now that I think about it, its not that far fetched that Mega had something to do with T.I.'s case... Or at least got the heads up from his FED buddiesabout what was going on..
In another incident in September, T.I. asked the bodyguard to purchase a .500 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, which was allegedly given to Grand Hustle rapper Alfamega, who then delivered the weapon to T.I.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im just sayin though...
laugh.gif

Like I said, his name is involved with the case,you got him brawling on tape and son never does anymore time after he finished a 92 month bid... Something aintadding up..

he all cavalier fightin !!##$$ and mobbin on dudes right in front the police knowin he get taken in, he gettin right out cus his Fed CI File gonan come thru soon as they run his name

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

arrest.jpg

%#%#* Laughin like, boy, I work wit Yall...

laugh.gif
Exactly

I dont get how the same dudes that call 50 a snitch, are giving this dude the benefit.

Kinda backwards.

Back
Top Bottom