Ayo so Alfamega snitched on TIP????

At the end of the day, some of the most dangerous dudes deep in the game been snitches. Dudes walk outta jail on short time with that swagger tryna fool dudeslike "my lawyer a jew b, he good." I bet dudes got that David Stern face on when they saw this like "this info is public?"

6jg9zr.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

In another incident in September, T.I. asked the bodyguard to purchase a .500 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, which was allegedly given to Grand Hustle rapper Alfamega, who then delivered the weapon to T.I.
NOT snitching is overrated.

I'm not taking a hit for ANYONE. Sorry. Forget that.

At the end of the day, my personal freedom and satisfaction ain't worth your gettin knocked for stuff you ain't supposed to be doing anyways...

NT ya'll are buggin.

Ain't like dude LIED to get TIP in trouble. TIP was already being watched. Long before that. TIP knew he was on thin ice.

This is my problem with your logic. If you ain't serving time for no one why are you doing crimes? Why are you stealin' and doin' crooked *$$ whenyou know damn well you ain't gonna serve your time? When you do dirt you know the consequences. That's my beef with dudes who snitch. They want to dodirt and don't want to pay their consequences. That *$$ ain't right and that's a coward right there.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

In another incident in September, T.I. asked the bodyguard to purchase a .500 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, which was allegedly given to Grand Hustle rapper Alfamega, who then delivered the weapon to T.I.

At the end of the day, my personal freedom and satisfaction ain't worth your gettin knocked for stuff you ain't supposed to be doing anyways...

NT ya'll are buggin.

Ain't like dude LIED to get TIP in trouble. TIP was already being watched. Long before that. TIP knew he was on thin ice.

This is my problem with your logic. If you ain't serving time for no one why are you doing crimes? Why are you stealin' and doin' crooked *$$ when you know damn well you ain't gonna serve your time? When you do dirt you know the consequences. That's my beef with dudes who snitch. They want to do dirt and don't want to pay their consequences. That *$$ ain't right and that's a coward right there.
I'm not saying that I wouldn't do MY time...cause I personally am scared to do a lot of stuff remotely illegal...

I was referring to the fact that it doesn't clearly link Alfamega to the TIs arrest. If he was the cause of it, shame on him, but if he wasn't, TIP wasasking for it.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He snitched on a boy for 1.5 yrs off a 10yr sentence... Iono about that, might as well just do that whole 10
smh.gif

thats wat im thinking. his lawyer must suck.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

NT ya'll are buggin.

smh.gif

big_pussy_bonpensiero.jpg

Sorry bud, your not in the Sopranos. I can understand people who support the stop snitching movement when they live that life, but in no way should someone whoisn't living that lifestyle on a moral basis be able to support that.

This ain't about the Sopranos....get familiar.

My morals definitely don't coincide with people like yours, hence the pic of a big {()}.

I think the Stop Snitching #$@% was/is dumb.....and I'm a college student...not a college goon like plies...just a student.

But this is disgusting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...they bag you for hammers....you rat on a dealer...how is that ok? Both of yall are in the street...youre blowing the whistle for 18 months off andbecause you feel like it? It's not like youre saving the streets...youre just as foul as him...and you def weren't tryna save the world till theyshowed you some football #'s...

NT ya'll are buggin.

This is my problem with your logic. If you ain't serving time for no one why are you doing crimes? Why are you stealin' and doin' crooked *$$ when you know damn well you ain't gonna serve your time? When you do dirt you know the consequences. That's my beef with dudes who snitch. They want to do dirt and don't want to pay their consequences. That *$$ ain't right and that's a coward right there.

Optimus... what you're failing to realize is that according to the affadavit Alfa told on someone completely unrelated to his issue. Its not like he wasworking with someone and he got knocked for some *@!! he had nothing to do with or he got knocked and told on his partner/connect. NO, he pointed the finger atsomeone in the drug game when he got knocked for selling guns, on some Randy Wagstaff got caught for being in a different lunch and started telling on whotagged the lockers type steez... That *@!! is just wrong.

I wonder if Alfa had a personal issue with dude or they pointed to someone and was like "We want info on him"

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and he all cavalier fightin !!##$$ and mobbin on dudes right in front the police knowin he get taken in, he gettin right out cus his Fed CI File gonan come thru soon as they run his name

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

arrest.jpg

%#%#* Laughin like, boy, I work wit Yall...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall *%%*$$ are to much...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all don't worry about the boy Optimus...he too busy riding on Drake's +#%! in that other thread to know the complexities of snitching and allthat, don't mind him...

we was all seating at the studio when we found out and the 1st thing i said was "which one of yall gon ask him bout it? cuz im not" less than a minute ago from webon

everybody been asking bout the alfamega documents 5 minutes
From lilduval's Twitter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^
laugh.gif
this is what slim thug said to him: @lilduval LOL that some wild $@## %%$++% gotta start giving rappers they sign background checks

Originally Posted by dreClark

we was all seating at the studio when we found out and the 1st thing i said was "which one of yall gon ask him bout it? cuz im not" less than a minute ago from webon

From lilduval's Twitter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

From lilduval's Twitter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn shame #!*$!% too scared to ask they supposed homeboys about "the truth"
then again, thats ole jokey joke dude.
that should be the 1st thing asked of homie soon as he step in the area,

"aye my **!#!, that %@%% true?"

From lilduval's Twitter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

From lilduval's Twitter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

From lilduval's Twitter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn shame #!*$!% too scared to ask they supposed homeboys about "the truth"
then again, thats ole jokey joke dude.
that should be the 1st thing asked of homie soon as he step in the area,

"aye my **!#!, that %@%% true?"

Duval is a comedian so he's somewhat joking but not so much. I want to see how that conversation goes myself. Ain't nobody gonna ask him +#+. Its onething to call him a snitch on a mesage board. I want to hear someone even ask him that +#+ in person with a camera on sight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

From lilduval's Twitter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Duval is a comedian so he's somewhat joking but not so much. I want to see how that conversation goes myself. Ain't nobody gonna ask him +#+. Its one thing to call him a snitch on a mesage board. I want to hear someone even ask him that +#+ in person with a camera on sight.
laugh.gif

This would be an issue if these were only allegations... The paperwork is there so nobody gotta call him anything...Now asking him why he did it andgetting an answer is another story. He cant deny that his Gov is Cedric Zellars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Duval is a comedian so he's somewhat joking but not so much. I want to see how that conversation goes myself. Ain't nobody gonna ask him +#+. Its one thing to call him a snitch on a mesage board. I want to hear someone even ask him that +#+ in person with a camera on sight.
laugh.gif

This would be an issue if these were only allegations... The paperwork is there so nobody gotta call him anything...Now asking him why he did it and getting an answer is another story. He cant deny that his Gov is Cedric Zellars
laugh.gif

Pretty much...

I just hope he 'fess up to it - of course in the world of gangsta rap it'll be a strike against him, but sayin', "yeah, i did that" or"I did it because of ___ " will be 10x better than gettin' on his Ross and fakin' like it ain't him.

"Them documents is photoshopped"...."That's not me, I spell Cedric wit a 'K'"...

eyes.gif
Whatever _.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
This would be an issue if these were only allegations... The paperwork is there so nobody gotta call him anything...Now asking him why he did it and getting an answer is another story. He cant deny that his Gov is Cedric Zellars
laugh.gif
Pretty much...

I just hope he 'fess up to it - of course in the world of gangsta rap it'll be a strike against him, but sayin', "yeah, i did that" or "I did it because of ___ " will be 10x better than gettin' on his Ross and fakin' like it ain't him.

"Them documents is photoshopped"...."That's not me, I spell Cedric wit a 'K'"...

eyes.gif
Whatever _.
You forgot the good ol' "The people don't know what happens behind the scenes...it was done for a reason...BAWSE"

...yeah okay, mysterious *** %#%%!.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ppl still dont know what snitching really means? how old are yall?

�it aint gotta do with how old they is...gotta do with where they from. You know most of these !%!%%! shouldnt even be speaking on this $%+%...

arrest.jpg

roll.gif
�they both laughin too...�as soon as dude gettaken in, he choppin it up with these N's..."why you aint come to church Sunday?"

EzFlash26 wrote:
ppl still dont know what snitching really means? how old are yall?

�it aint gotta do with how old they is...gotta do with where they from. You know most of these !%!%%! shouldnt even be speaking on this $%+%...

arrest.jpg

roll.gif
�they both laughin too...�as soon as dude get taken in, he choppin it up with these N's..."why you aint come to church Sunday?"

Alfa - "Your mama bought me this shirt for Christmas, this my favorite shirt. Now let me go."
Cop - "I'll see you Thanksgiving alright."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom