Basketball shorts to the beach?

BBall shorts material gets really heavy when drenched and dry slowly. Legit swim trunks stay lightweight and dry very quickly.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

speedo_swimming_trunks_navy.jpg

Man with supreme confidence wears always these. 
pimp.gif
 Damn it was hard to find a picture where there wasn't a guy wearing these 
sick.gif

i lol'd 3 4 5

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

speedo_swimming_trunks_navy.jpg

Man with supreme confidence wears always these. 
pimp.gif
 Damn it was hard to find a picture where there wasn't a guy wearing these 
sick.gif

i lol'd 3 4 5

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

im still on the edge of my seat here, someone help me out!!

what do you guys do about going in the water then? do you just go in with bball shorts and stay drenched when you come out? or do you avoid the water all together?

nerd.gif

I go into the water man, my shorts dont get drenched though. They dry up in a few mins if im in the sun, my underwear stays wet though (nh)which is the only thing i hate.

what do you guys do about going in the water then? do you just go in with bball shorts and stay drenched when you come out? or do you avoid the water all together?

nerd.gif

I go into the water man, my shorts dont get drenched though. They dry up in a few mins if im in the sun, my underwear stays wet though (nh)which is the only thing i hate.

nerd.gif
Black guys can't swim, remember?

Jokes!

nerd.gif

Jokes!

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

nerd.gif

Jokes!

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

nerd.gif

Jokes!

Yep. Had some board shorts once, but they just felt too stiff around my meat. I need to swang and bang on the beach mang.

And to old girl, I keep my feet on point, so mine stay exposed. Size 14 with no bunions, fungus or ingrown nails, ya dig?

Yep. Had some board shorts once, but they just felt too stiff around my meat. I need to swang and bang on the beach mang.

And to old girl, I keep my feet on point, so mine stay exposed. Size 14 with no bunions, fungus or ingrown nails, ya dig?

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't know any black guys that own swimming trunks...

they just wear bball shorts
laugh.gif
Do they also wear sneakers with socks or slides with socks to the beach?  Just wondering.
I never understood this.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't know any black guys that own swimming trunks...

they just wear bball shorts
laugh.gif
Do they also wear sneakers with socks or slides with socks to the beach?  Just wondering.
I never understood this.

Board shorts only. We laugh at people rockin wearing hooping shorts, shirts, and shoes
30t6p3b.gif

Board shorts only. We laugh at people rockin wearing hooping shorts, shirts, and shoes
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom