Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ Squadding up with people you know AND having a WORKING VOIP really works wonders for your K/D and W/L. That's a large factor in my PS3 stats posted above... and a large factor in why my PC stats suck. Randoms.
laugh.gif
Nothing like shooting the guy from behind that is knifing your buddy lmao. I'll post my stats up soon but they are terrible. The 93R > * . Unlocked some hand gun ribbon yesterday.

Word of advice, camping(hiding) in the hallways in the corners in Peak will do wonders for you.

^ Squadding up with people you know AND having a WORKING VOIP really works wonders for your K/D and W/L. That's a large factor in my PS3 stats posted above... and a large factor in why my PC stats suck. Randoms.
laugh.gif

I was thinking about having a VOIP system in place for BF3. I first thought it'd be a bad idea, because there's a max of 32 players on a team. But then I thought about Counter-Strike, and now I wonder why they didn't implement a VOIP system ...

XBOX players ill be on tonight around 9 if yall are on add me and we can try to set up a squad gt is slicknick951

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

XBOX players ill be on tonight around 9 if yall are on add me and we can try to set up a squad gt is slicknick951
Sounds good. I'll get on around that time. We've played together before and probably killed each other at times
laugh.gif

It really is all about team work in this game reason I love it.
One moment you can be down 300 tickets, and have the whole team get together and end up winning the match.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GOTONE

zk1... can u please explain why flying with mouse sucks?
well... it... just doesn't feel right. 
laugh.gif
 dragging a mouse to fly? Mad awkward. Can't do it.
Some people are able to do it and are really good at it, though. To each his own, I guess. *shrug*

I was thinking about having a VOIP system in place for BF3. I first thought it'd be a bad idea, because there's a max of 32 players on a team. But then I thought about Counter-Strike, and now I wonder why they didn't implement a VOIP system ... -Strike, and now I wonder why they didn't implement a VOIP system ...

At least having the option to change "channels" between squads and members in a squad would've been more organized and nice. They were actually talking about implementing that in BF3 last year. 
eyes.gif

But the reason why we don't have in-game VOIP is most probably their deal with ESN, the guys who made the Battlelog "VOIP". 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Some people are able to do it and are really good at it, though. To each his own, I guess. *shrug*

I was thinking about having a VOIP system in place for BF3. I first thought it'd be a bad idea, because there's a max of 32 players on a team. But then I thought about Counter-Strike, and now I wonder why they didn't implement a VOIP system ... -Strike, and now I wonder why they didn't implement a VOIP system ...
At least having the option to change "channels" between squads and members in a squad would've been more organized and nice. They were actually talking about implementing that in BF3 last year. 
eyes.gif

But the reason why we don't have in-game VOIP is most probably their deal with ESN, the guys who made the Battlelog "VOIP". 
indifferent.gif

so to properly do voice chat, you have to hit shift+F1 and go to battlelog? 
sick.gif

well just fyi zk1, with over 1000 kills with the AH-1Z alone, ive never tried using a joystick to fly and i doubt i ever will.

mouse/keyboard combo since BF2. believe me, it works. (if you know what you're doing of course)

just tried BF3 with Anaglyph (blue/red) 3D glasses. It works... but the colors are way off. Hard to tell friend or foe.
sick.gif

well just fyi zk1, with over 1000 kills with the AH-1Z alone, ive never tried using a joystick to fly and i doubt i ever will.

mouse/keyboard combo since BF2. believe me, it works. (if you know what you're doing of course)
Well, good for you then... it just won't work for me. Carry on, good sir. 
laugh.gif

Only reason I mentioned flying with a joystick is because I am quite fond of flight simulators as well. Too bad BF3 has disappointing joystick support.
Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
so to properly do voice chat, you have to hit shift+F1 and go to battlelog? 
sick.gif

Nope. You and A FRIEND (meaning he/she has to be your friend first) should be in a party (either one of you creates it)... and "VOIP" only works through that. Screw talking to random people. Just use the text box if you want to talk to them. 
eyes.gif

One more thing: WHY DOESN'T THE TEXT BOX WORK DURING CO-OP!? Getting effing annoying knowing that you can't talk to your partner... especially that sniper mission and the final one with the nerve gas. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

^That is $@%%%#! hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Btw, am I the only person that dislikes Conquest (on larger maps, even on PC)?

First flight = Me.

I wish they had regular Conquest in Sharqi Peninsula, can't do well in this Conquest Assault if the team isn't capturing the objective.

i just did a 2 and a half hour conquest on Gulf of Oman earlier today on the ps3. I came out of it with a little over 38k xp and MVP. 
pimp.gif

I spent so much time on there that I unlocked 3 karkand weapons and i only need to go play on sharqui for an hour and i unlock the MK3A1. i unlocked so much for my vehicles too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom