Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

I'm not sure if BF4 will run better on my PC or PS4. If it's a PS4 launch title I may have to pick it up. Could be a double dipper for me.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if BF4 will run better on my PC or PS4. If it's a PS4 launch title I may have to pick it up. Could be a double dipper for me.

yea BF4 is rumored to be running at 720p 60fps on PS4. Lotta people are gettin upset bout this

A newer more powerful console that hasn't even come out yet can't run the game on 1080p @ 60fps. 720p is something you'd expect more from this current video game console generation... o well as long as it gots 64 players next generation I'm there :smokin

Last edited:
A newer more powerful console that hasn't even come out yet can't run the game on 1080p @ 60fps. 720p is something you'd expect more from this current video game console generation... o well as long as it gots 64 players next generation I'm there :smokin

I agree. Consoles get "better" hardware this time around, so another console port PC version might not be as bad as the previous generation. :\ But yeah, you only get to do so much with computer hardware, even at that price point, especially if they seek to earn a decent profit from it.

And I won't double-dip this time around. It just takes too much of my time! :lol:

Just bring back PC VOIP and we're good. Even the DICE devs themselves admittedly use Skype while playing. :stoneface: ESN >:

Last edited:
Early Screenshots

after watching that i just realized ive have not played the story mode of a game since rainbow 6 vegas 2

Last edited:
Are there still a lot of active players on this game on the PS3? Thinking about picking up the premium edition.

Need some multiplayer variety with my buddies after so many hours of BLOPS 2.

haven't played in MONTHS... :smh:
want to pick it back up but... iono... it's just not calling me like it used to |I
psn= NT sn

Last edited:
tired of mw3 and saw that this joint is $20 used at gamestop. will cop.
There's a sale going on at the Origin website. A new vanilla copy is $19.99. I'm going to assume that copy you saw at Game Stop is the same version and probably doesn't have the online pass (Speaking for the PS3, not sure if XBox uses online passes).

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/ht...sid=Origin_SHOOTERACTIONPROMO_Web_Hero_BuyNow

I'm personally waiting for the premium edition to drop down to $30 or less for the PS3 version.

tired of mw3 and saw that this joint is $20 used at gamestop. will cop.
There's a sale going on at the Origin website. A new vanilla copy is $19.99. I'm going to assume that copy you saw at Game Stop is the same version and probably doesn't have the online pass (Speaking for the PS3, not sure if XBox uses online passes).

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/ht...sid=Origin_SHOOTERACTIONPROMO_Web_Hero_BuyNow

I'm personally waiting for the premium edition to drop down to $30 or less for the PS3 version.

...WAIT. whats an online pass? is this that thing about playing online with used games and paying extra for it aka lowkey robbery?

also repped for the deal.

nm read up on it. $23 shipped in a week new or $30 used with an online pass purchase. not sure what ill do. in no rush i still have an unwrapped GTA4 i have to play :lol:

but battlefield is more dynamic than mw. less linear, and im tired of mw so i figure bf3 is gonna be mad fun to play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom