roll.gif

Like I said earlier..

You're just ugly
Who are you to call another man ugly Julio
ev82u9.jpg

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by McL0vin

The verdict is in OP and you need to step up your swag!!!

2cqchzp.jpg
This dude has the nerve to talk about "dressing fresh" and having "swag"?
Picture was taken January 07. I was studying for SATs back then. lmao

wow man. i dont see you smashing unless you make a million. so use your nerd looks to work and make some paper

i'm indian... i've never had a problem with girls... man up, don't make excuses. I think the problem is some indian guys are too emo.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

wow man. i dont see you smashing unless you make a million. so use your nerd looks to work and make some paper
I have to disagree with you there my brother. In the town I went to school in (Tallahassee) if you wanted sex, you could find the type of femalethat was like you and willing.

From the dudes who played Halo all the time to MFs who were in modeling troops, everybody had the potential to meet females.

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

Damn, you're at Cal? That means you're fishing in a sea of 5's. After seeing your pic though, it's definitely not because you're Indian.

edit: lose the glasses fast. that will seriously upgrade your look. maybe a new hairstyle

better I hope?
tired.gif
haahah why did my dude post his fit like it makes it better for you. you look better though, like i said earlier

lose the specs.
try a new hair style or something.

and lose the shorty on the right, def not a good look
alien.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by NLoc

so you dont like indian girls?

indian girls usually stick to indian dudes. put work in son. Indian chicks are amazing IMO. most of 'em are straight up wifey material and beautiful
How can something so ignorant and wrong go undressed for so long? Most of a race of women are beautiful? Come on dude, the hell are you speakingof

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

better I hope?
tired.gif
haahah why did my dude post his fit like it makes it better for you. you look better though, like i said earlier

lose the specs.
try a new hair style or something.

and lose the shorty on the right, def not a good look
alien.gif
No of course, dude. Haha. This was the first picture that came up, and that's why I don't have an arm around her. lol

But if you like black girls, give it up. For the most part they won't give you the time of day.
I don't know if white women like Indian dudes, maybe if your paper is expansive.

Folks like sticking to their own kind, FOR THE MOST PART. So like everyone said, improve yourself and women will have no choice but to chose you. Keep yourhead up man.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by Curious24

try being pakistani, have some real problems.
The inferiority complexes in here are killing me.
roll.gif
OP my life is 10x worse than yours right now, bc im pakistani, thing is girls think im cute but not boyfriend material.

Back
Top Bottom