BEN BALLA aka Simpin Aint Easy Exposed Exposed

the only contact i had with him was back when he was promoting LRG, i sent him a pair of am95s that jonas wanted. he sent me a huge box of clothes that i passed out to the staff at work. i was a hero for the day :lol:
i have no part in the rest of his life. he came down here and hung out with some of my friends. they said he was pretty nice but who knows.

i don't know anyone that has anything good to say about ben. lmao

I get it..video hilarious :lol:. Some of y'all actin like you live perfect and got no dirt on you. People don't like him this or that. No need to hop on that based on hearsay. Let the man live, cuz at the end of the day he winnin and probably laughin too

nah ben was cool was early on in NT days.i remember going back and forth with him about his M5 and he was down to earth.

then i distinctly remember when pimp c passed he really got annoying trying to come off as someone he wasnt pretty much saying he carried pimp cs casket. 
laugh.gif

bottom line he went off the deep end and i dunno if he is anymore but was 100% a compulsive liar.  

Last edited:
I
Still remember when Ben stole a pic from a jeweler and posted it as his own and when he got called out he keep saying it was his and dissing the jeweler

It was quite obvious Ben stole the pic

I remember that too :lol:. It was a lot of things that went down in that jewelry thread that were suspect and exaggerated by dude.

Most members don't even know since only a few go through that thread

But I remember that stealing the pic drama because it was recent and so stupid

Ben takes care of his wife and his boy London an is a entrepreneur.

I have nothing but respect for him.

[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Most members don't even know since only a few go through that thread

But I remember that stealing the pic drama because it was recent and so stupid

I'm pretty sure it was @GoldenSun's pic

and then that lead to some more calling out shenanigans bringing up legal disputes and etc

Last edited:

I put kids first then changed it to London

I dunno........."it be like that sometimes."

I read the article and didn't know he dropped his line already. I finally saw his clothes and just don't get it. This so called high fashion from a street wear perspective is just odd to me. Who in their right mind would pay that type of money to get a plain shirt or hoodie? I get why LV and Gucci are popular but they come from a creditable background. Ben Baller should know he comes from an odd background. Who in their right mind would pay for something like that knowing you are supporting him? Just and odd approach if you ask me but again, I am not in the industry so what do I know.

He tried a clothing line back in 2006 10 years ago Dyrt Clothing but it was a failure

I read the article and didn't know he dropped his line already. I finally saw his clothes and just don't get it. This so called high fashion from a street wear perspective is just odd to me. Who in their right mind would pay that type of money to get a plain shirt or hoodie? I get why LV and Gucci are popular but they come from a creditable background. Ben Baller should know he comes from an odd background. Who in their right mind would pay for something like that knowing you are supporting him? Just and odd approach if you ask me but again, I am not in the industry so what do I know.

There is plenty of High Fashion that cost much more money....

Who would spend money on it???? People with money.........

That's why Ben drives a Ferrari. "If you could you would." kinda thing that can be said literally about anything such as where somebody chooses to eat.

Last edited:
^^^^^But it just seems so seasonal and very Kanye-ish if that makes sense. I just hope he adapts as clothing changes. Streetwear is just not where it used to be and maybe high fashion is but I would think just like the economy, this is something that will eventually burst. Just seems odd to throw all your eggs into one basket like this like that. The Hundreds did a higher line called Public Label and I don't think it did well for them seeing how everything on their site is beyond 50% off and they have never made anything new as of late. I just feel like this will be the same. Ben would have a better change doing traditional streetwear pieces. I think that is where his so called followers would be able to purchase at. I don't know.....maybe if someone ran the numbers right and projected a proper forecast, then I can be sold on this line doing well but just at face value, it doesn't look good.

10. He paid that Ian Connor kid 75 racks to appear in the lookbook. So good for Ian. And Publish paid. Not Ben.

eek.gif
roll.gif
 That come up!

Half the fun of Ben Barra threads came from his ridic responses, doubling down on whatever lies/things he was talmbout before getting called out.

Whatever happened to the black chick he had kids with?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom