meaning, only NTers really know who he is

b27367a63f02f622dae50753ebd2fb917040617b.jpg

Nah bro your thinking of Crank Lucas lol. Ben is famous worldwide

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by marath0n

OP, what swap meet is that?

Edit: Looks like Slauson, am I right?

yea it looks like the Slauson swapmeet

someone feel free to correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure his jewelry spot is up in the Slauson supermall.

1. that tshirt was left in my benz and I never saw it again..... the benz was sold first week of Oct. which means you waited 4+ months to post this?
2. sneakerchic sounds like a dude
3. it's myspace prolly. . . . and I can't even watch a movie on a weekend in LA because of things like this and getting stopped 12x in an hour or atthe mall. I get stopped waaaaaaaaaaaay more in houston, vegas, nyc to take pics etc and I don't think any of these people have heard of NT.
4. I'm not a celebrity, not even here.
5. Cake was the last film I was in, only did it because we couldn't cast anyone in the film to play me... I co-wrote and financed the film.... cake was a97% true story (I didn't get killed or shot at the end in a korean karaoke bar) anyways, last film out of 6 feature films, all indy's, first film I wasin was Breakin' in 1984, film before Cake was Chuck & Buck and it woulda been 7 films, but I turned away a part to play an asian gangster in Rush Hour1. the scene required me to get the #$%@ beat out of me by J. Chan. I said hell no.

y'all are crazy
laugh.gif

but I turned away a part to play an asian gangster in Rush Hour 1. the scene required me to get the #$%@ beat out of me by J. Chan. I said hell no.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohhhhhhhhhhh man, that would have been epic. EPIC.

man this mary jane...

6. Icee Fresh aka IF AND CO. is inside the Slauson Swapmeet, that pic was taken in front of my store and I have an awesome memory, no idea when or who tookthat pic

lastly, why is pharrells pic in this thread?

some guy posted a i saw pharell today post with that pic, turned out he robbed it from another forum post and got an L,

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

1. that tshirt was left in my benz and I never saw it again..... the benz was sold first week of Oct. which means you waited 4+ months to post this?
3. it's myspace prolly. . . . and I can't even watch a movie on a weekend in LA because of things like this and getting stopped 12x in an hour or at the mall. I get stopped waaaaaaaaaaaay more in houston, vegas, nyc to take pics etc and I don't think any of these people have heard of NT.
5. Cake was the last film I was in, only did it because we couldn't cast anyone in the film to play me... I co-wrote and financed the film.... cake was a 97% true story (I didn't get killed or shot at the end in a korean karaoke bar) anyways, last film out of 6 feature films, all indy's, first film I was in was Breakin' in 1984, film before Cake was Chuck & Buck and it woulda been 7 films, but I turned away a part to play an asian gangster in Rush Hour 1. the scene required me to get the #$%@ beat out of me by J. Chan. I said hell no.

y'all are crazy
laugh.gif

GOT EM COACH!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

3. it's myspace prolly. . . . and I can't even watch a movie on a weekend in LA because of things like this and getting stopped 12x in an hour or at the mall. I get stopped waaaaaaaaaaaay more in houston, vegas, nyc to take pics etc and I don't think any of these people have heard of NT.
5. Cake was the last film I was in, only did it because we couldn't cast anyone in the film to play me... I co-wrote and financed the film.... cake was a 97% true story (I didn't get killed or shot at the end in a korean karaoke bar) anyways, last film out of 6 feature films, all indy's, first film I was in was Breakin' in 1984, film before Cake was Chuck & Buck and it woulda been 7 films, but I turned away a part to play an asian gangster in Rush Hour 1. the scene required me to get the #$%@ beat out of me by J. Chan. I said hell no.

y'all are crazy
laugh.gif
what if J. Chan was Korean?

Back
Top Bottom