Best brand of boxer briefs?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sorry fam, str8 guys don't rock boxer briefs.

smh.gif

Jockey has a few nice ones. Thats really the only brand I've tried as far as boxer briefs. Might have to move onto those under armor tho. They sell those @Macys?

sorry fam, str8 guys don't rock boxer briefs.

dumbest thing i ever read on NT ever

this has to be sarcasm

boxer briefs>

its obvious you dont go to the gym or workout at all either with that comment.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

If you wear UnderArmour Boxer-Jocks I can almost guarantee you'll never want to wear anything else...downside is that they are almost $20 a pair...and NO they aren't compression shorts, they are UnderArmour underwear. Moisture wicking, no chafing, no binding, no riding up, and anti microbial. Feels like performance silk on your junk. Downside....close to $20 for one pair, but WORTH IT!!

im already a big fan of underarmour i believe you

yea thats why id ont own any yet.....20 bucks a pair

cant find these on ebay yet in like a 5 pack for the low?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

If you wear UnderArmour Boxer-Jocks I can almost guarantee you'll never want to wear anything else...downside is that they are almost $20 a pair...and NO they aren't compression shorts, they are UnderArmour underwear. Moisture wicking, no chafing, no binding, no riding up, and anti microbial. Feels like performance silk on your junk. Downside....close to $20 for one pair, but WORTH IT!!

eek.gif
welcome back Fam!
pimp.gif

how was that trip?

back to the topic. I just bought like 10 packs of Jockey Go Stretch Midway and 10 packs of the Jockey GO stretch Mesh...
Both are mad comfy.
better feel then the Cks I used to rock.

actually, i wasn't being sarcastic.
laugh.gif
but seriously, i only fool with boxers fam.

honestly, i don't understand the point of boxer briefs. if u need ur junk to stay in place or something, why not just wear briefs like the real OGs.
roll.gif

I'm good with Hanes although I've heard good things about Merona from Target and there's some Uniqlo boxer-briefs that I've wanted to try out

actually, i wasn't being sarcastic.
laugh.gif
but seriously, i only fool with boxers fam.

honestly, i don't understand the point of boxer briefs. if u need ur junk to stay in place or something, why not just wear briefs like the real OGs.
roll.gif

Boxers only work if you wear big, ill-fitting pants. Otherwise, they get all bunched up. Briefs are bad because if you don't get the right brand, it mayslide around turn into a man-thong. Thus, the optimal undergarment for men is a blend of the two--a boxer brief.

i'm currently in the transition from boxers to boxer briefs. i like the polo ones so i'm about to go buy a bunch and the calvin klein ones look cool,too so i'll probably get some too. i can't deal with these boxers getting all bunched up underneath my jeans/shorts anymore.

Old Navy is the best..They seem to never lose their elasticity(sp?)..Pretty cheap too..

Back
Top Bottom