Best pizza in NY?

damn you coming to Ny and not coming to brooklyn???? the only pizza you should get is in BK....go to Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst and order a square  also Grimaldis sells whole pies which are really good too ...good luck

Orginal Napoli's
594 Crescent St (corner of Crescent & Sutter Ave)
in Brooklyn (East New York)

EVERYtime I'm in the East I gotta go there... Pizza is on point, garlic knots, zappolis...

Be careful tho its in the heart of the hood...

i'll take 2 Bros (each location) and the original 99 cent pizza by Port Authority over 85% of other overpriced NYC pizza anyday...you can't beat 2.75 for two slices and a soda in Manhattan, most spots in that boro charge at least that for one slice....for a sitdown joint, its either John's in Times Square or Patsy's in East Harlem

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Gaby's Pizza

Hillside & Franny Lew!
Mannn everytime a best pizza in NYC thread comes up I throw Gabys in there....
without a doubt its the best...

I put that boy Proshares onto Gaby's now he's an addict
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

Do yourself a favor. Hop on the A, C, or E to West 4th St. Go to Joe's on Carmine St. Thank me later.

Joe's is bangin.  Patsy's on 118th and 1st ave is also mad good but it's not near any trains.  Spumoni Garden's is dope, Vinnie's in brooklyn is dope and Ray's on 11th and 6th is dope.

Any1 remember a spot in Fulton Mall that shut down years ago?
I can only remember eating there when I was a little kid but to this day I don't think I've tasted a sweeter and better sauce on a pizza

Just tried the new recipe Domino's pizza the other day.. Still better pizzas out there but the garlic crust is bangin.

If you are Uptown a bit, Sal and Carmine's on 101 + Bway is DOCUMENTED one of the best SLICES in the city. It's a proper NY Pizza slice.

Not a gourmet sit down pie kind of place.

Originally Posted by Murray497

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

artichoke- east village 14 st

best pizza ever.

n20759497860_696653_6903.jpg

place is amazing.
pimp.gif
 + 1
This is the first place you should go to in NYC for the best pizza. No questions asked. When I was put on to this I thought it was the absolute best pizza I ever had and everyone I put on feels the same way. Go to this place.

Best Bagels in NYC= Murrays Bagels

One of the best Pizza Places in NYC= Rays Pizza on Prince St.

*Courtesy of The Travel Channel

Shoot man. The name of the place slipped my mind at the moment..but anybody know the name thats around 13th and 48th street in BK?

NTer PANARICAN (sp?) mentioned it last time there was a similar thread and I decided to check it out since im only like 10 blocks away.

Back
Top Bottom