Best Selling Jordan Brand Athlete? Who is it??

Curious...
Which Athlete signed under Jordan Brand sells the most of their own sneaker line?
Is it Deter..? or Wade ..?
....?

Curious...
Which Athlete signed under Jordan Brand sells the most of their own sneaker line?
Is it Deter..? or Wade ..?
....?

Thats D Wade all day. Jeter has obviously grossed more sales than Wade because he has been a Jordan Brand athlete for almost a decade longer.. But since Wade has come to Jordan Brand he is the #1 athlete at the brand. Even over Carmelo. I see guys hoopin in Wades all the time. Occasionaly I spot people rockin em casually. But I dont think I have ever seen someone wear Jeters. Or maybe I dont pay close enough attention? Whatever the case may be.. It leads me to believe that Wade sells more of his sneaker line. Jordan Brand is a basketball line for the most part.. Wade plays basketball.. Jeter doesn't.

Thats D Wade all day. Jeter has obviously grossed more sales than Wade because he has been a Jordan Brand athlete for almost a decade longer.. But since Wade has come to Jordan Brand he is the #1 athlete at the brand. Even over Carmelo. I see guys hoopin in Wades all the time. Occasionaly I spot people rockin em casually. But I dont think I have ever seen someone wear Jeters. Or maybe I dont pay close enough attention? Whatever the case may be.. It leads me to believe that Wade sells more of his sneaker line. Jordan Brand is a basketball line for the most part.. Wade plays basketball.. Jeter doesn't.

I think its this guy.

michael-jordan.jpg

laugh.gif
 You never said it had to be a current player lolz.

Now? I see people occasionally wearing Chris Paul kicks. I can't say the same for Melo, DWade or Jeter. Maybe a few years ago with the Jeters.

Now? I see people occasionally wearing Chris Paul kicks. I can't say the same for Melo, DWade or Jeter. Maybe a few years ago with the Jeters.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I think its this guy.

michael-jordan.jpg

laugh.gif
i think he tops everyone else at nike oops i mean jordan brand 
that's who i would bet on and we all know "money" is a betting man 

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I think its this guy.

michael-jordan.jpg

laugh.gif
i think he tops everyone else at nike oops i mean jordan brand 
that's who i would bet on and we all know "money" is a betting man 

Back
Top Bottom