Best Selling Jordan Brand Athlete? Who is it??

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Eddie Jones? Did he even have any true sig shoes (I know he had a few Team Jordans he wore, but..) how would he even compare to guys who currently have sig lines

Obviously Melo, Paul, and Wade are in the front running right now since they have signature lines.

How is Ray going to come close when all of his PE's are extremely limited?
Thinkin back, did ANY of the basketball players on Team Jordan have a sig shoe back then??  Eddie Jones used to rock the Team Jordan Swift or something like that if i remember correctly, but I could be wrong.

But I'm trynna think of some of the other basketball players that were on team jordan in the late 90's/early 2000's...I dont think any of them had an actual sig shoe...

Whack Bibby been on Team Jordan for a minute and (rightfully) does not have a sig shoe...Jesus Shuttlesworth, no sig shoe...Jordan Jr (Mike Finley), no sig shoe...Q-Rich, no sig...

Even in other sports, most of the athletes on Team Jordan wore PE's, not sigs...Randy Moss had a sig, but Andruw Jones never did...I think Roy Jones Jr had a sig, but that mighta just been the Trunner 1...Jason Taylor, Warren Sapp, TO...all rock PE's...

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Eddie Jones? Did he even have any true sig shoes (I know he had a few Team Jordans he wore, but..) how would he even compare to guys who currently have sig lines

Obviously Melo, Paul, and Wade are in the front running right now since they have signature lines.

How is Ray going to come close when all of his PE's are extremely limited?
Thinkin back, did ANY of the basketball players on Team Jordan have a sig shoe back then??  Eddie Jones used to rock the Team Jordan Swift or something like that if i remember correctly, but I could be wrong.

But I'm trynna think of some of the other basketball players that were on team jordan in the late 90's/early 2000's...I dont think any of them had an actual sig shoe...

Whack Bibby been on Team Jordan for a minute and (rightfully) does not have a sig shoe...Jesus Shuttlesworth, no sig shoe...Jordan Jr (Mike Finley), no sig shoe...Q-Rich, no sig...

Even in other sports, most of the athletes on Team Jordan wore PE's, not sigs...Randy Moss had a sig, but Andruw Jones never did...I think Roy Jones Jr had a sig, but that mighta just been the Trunner 1...Jason Taylor, Warren Sapp, TO...all rock PE's...

pimp.gif

National-Basketball-Association-21.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom