Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon tends to have the tickers up all day so it really up to you when you want to go on the site.

Yes, I'm telling you to purchase from websites not from in store.

Are talking about Black Friday or cyber Monday?
black Friday. They'll have most recent games up throughout the day. It won't be an all day thing though. They list something like Arkham origins for $35 at 2 o'clock and it'll be at that price for a couple hours or until it sells out.

Amazon tends to have the tickers up all day so it really up to you when you want to go on the site.

black Friday. They'll have most recent games up throughout the day. It won't be an all day thing though. They list something like Arkham origins for $35 at 2 o'clock and it'll be at that price for a couple hours or until it sells out.

What do you mean tickers? :nerd: (1st BF shopping on amazon so I'm not used to how things go down)

http://www.quiksilver.com/gopro-her..._QS&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-YMg2uYs9zBjYlqwlEPMRDQ

it was $280 for the Hero 3 Black (not +) at quiksilver couple months ago. Out of stock at the moment tho

Thank u guys but I'm looking for the Hero3+ Black Edition

Those deals ares called "door busters" for a reason.
Best believe you gon have to fight someone for those deals.

Save yourself the headache and just find the best deal online.

Last edited:

What do you mean tickers? :nerd: (1st BF shopping on amazon so I'm not used to how things go down)
deals page. lightning deals on bottom.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

^ Appreciate it.. i just seen walmart had one too for $49 on bf, but it's a toshiba 
nerd.gif

Man I want to pick up Batman and NBA 2k but the thought of having to go out @ 6pm on Thanksgiving to fight crowds after grubbing just rubs me the wrong way. I may pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Appreciate it.. i just seen walmart had one too for $49 on bf, but it's a toshiba :nerd:

I'm only looking out for Western Digital because that's what IYen recommends. I'm on the lookout for a 2TB or even a 3TB if the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom