Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

that means my store should be getting these in soon, we just got in the grey toes yesterday hopefully we get 2-3 size runs of this shoe and it'll be an easy cop 

Very interesting, I wonder how many other retailers got them in already but they sure as hell look nice and very similar to the other pics posted

The Infrared is slightly off from the true infrared hue, but not too far off to complain. Not positive if the color is the same as the Wht/Infrareds since there are Infrared23, but I'll compare those next.

whoooooo wheeeee! just what i wanted!

so excited, box is in OG form too! can't wait.

Last edited:
ugh i cant wait untill  black friday to cop these, i need them now 
mad.gif

Last edited:
he aint an athlete lol he can wear whatever he wants. i feel like that kind of thinking is more geared towards athletes

Wrong.

U wont see kanye in nikes or jordans again unless you are in his house with no cameras

Ask jay z lol

Edit: i stand corrected if he wore yeezys a couple of weeks ago.

But it doesnt make sense for a company to pay a celebrity and have him promote another brand

Its different for non athletes because they have no court. They promote in everyday life

Last edited:
View media item 1220653Close up of the nubuck. The material similar to the Blk Cement 4s that released in '12. There was speculation from some that the side panel, and toe box was a different material, but they're not.View media item 1220652 However, from a distance they appear to have two different grains of material. It isn't the case, but def makes the shoe look better.
View media item 1220651View media item 1220649View media item 1220648View media item 1220646View media item 1220645View media item 1220644 The mesh behind the perforation ankle holes and side panels pops even without the flash.
View media item 1220643 $185 for those who don't know.
View media item 1220654The Infrared is slightly off from the true infrared hue, but not too far off to complain. Not positive if the color is the same as the Wht/Infrareds since there are Infrared23, but I'll compare those next.

looks clean

I see that boy airthompson airthompson dropping the bomb info today :pimp: Good **** bro. They look the exact same as all the "early" presumed "fake" pairs to me though. Shrugs. Can't wait to get mine on RD.

Back
Top Bottom