Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

here yo pics
SO COLD.
nthat.gif

Wrong.

U wont see kanye in nikes or jordans again unless you are in his house with no cameras

Ask jay z lol

Edit: i stand corrected if he wore yeezys a couple of weeks ago.

But it doesnt make sense for a company to pay a celebrity and have him promote another brand

Its different for non athletes because they have no court. They promote in everyday life

:smh:

White socks contrast good with dark shoes. Ive always wore black socks. I remember back in the day people would look at me as if I was from Mars when I would wear black socks. Now there seems to be even more outrageous vibrant colors than before. I wish these were durabuck the material is much harder and durable than suede or nubuck. 2000s are clean. View media item 1221876

Last edited:
Low Cut and Quarter Socks FTW.

Cant even see my socks half the time. 

I think white contrasts well with black. You dont think black and white look good together? For example. Black shirt, black shorts,black shoes and white socks.

Last edited:
No sir.
And I'm like zombie nach0, I only wear low cuts or socks that can't be seen, and I still won't sport a white sock with a black sneaker in case I have to take my sneaker off

I think white contrasts well with black. You dont think black and white look good together? For example. Black shirt, black shorts,black shoes and white socks.
No, if it was like, White shirt, black pants, black kicks with white sock liner, then white socks are a go, if sock liner is not white, no white socks. i always wear socks that match the sock liner. 

Back
Top Bottom