Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You guys have to cut it out, pm each other or something.
There's no point to the back and forth, the guys that buy early will always defend their pairs legitimacy while those that feel they are nothing but good fakes will never be convinced.

All you can really do is educate those that don't know so they don't get taken advantaged of.

So what is the truth are these early joints fakes? This whole gm thing is new to me I pretty much only buy older models off eBay

So what is the truth are these early joints fakes? This whole gm thing is new to me I pretty much only buy older models off eBay
OK OK OK...no more GM talk in this thread. I'm gonna crack open a new thread for GM's. Ask your question in the GM thread that I'll have posted within the next 10 minutes.

Lol this thread has been heading in this direction for the past couple days tho. This was bound to happen. Dude playing hangman dolo over there.

GO IN THE LEBRON 11 NIKEID THREAD. PAIRS ARE BEING SHIPPED IN 3 WEEKS. MADE TO ORDER.

HOW U GONNA SAY MY PAIR IS FAKE CAUSE OF THE 3 WEEK TIME
Last I'll say on this topic in this thread. Clearly you have no idea how GMs work. Of course ID's are only gonna take a couple weeks to make. They are only making one shoe per order. And no one is gonna order a shoe and wait months for it. Cmon son, stay in school. AND learn more in the GM thread I'm about to make. NO MORE ON GMS in here.

Last I'll say on this topic in this thread. Clearly you have no idea how GMs work. Of course ID's are only gonna take a couple weeks to make. They are only making one shoe per order. And no one is gonna order a shoe and wait months for it. Cmon son, stay in school. AND learn more in the GM thread I'm about to make. NO MORE ON GMS in here.
WE ARE STAYING ON TOPIC. LIKE I SAID TAKE A LOOK AT THE THREAD. PEOPLE EVEN GOT FREE PAIRS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS LIKE NIKE SAID THEY WOULD. NOW THAT LESS PEOPLE WANT THEM OR WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE THE CREATE TIME IS LESS. I ORDERED A PAIR THAT TOOK A WHOLE MONTH. NOW GUYS ARE GETTING 3-4 WEEK WAIT TIMES. 

I will be ready for these

ziWm0Af.jpg

They're good. Fit TTS. Nubuck feels a little stuff but durable n not ashy. Good shape except ankle pads are lacking. Look like a GS version r something don't pop out enough. Rubber part on tongue has nice texture. Midsoles solid. Brighter more pink infrared than the 2010 it's definitely a new and unique color (maybe it was used on the white pair this year too I can't conpare). The insole seems to be glued down though. I can't just take it out without ripping it off from what it's attached too.

I don't support GM pairs these my roommate he half size bigger then me. I still wanna cop 3 pairs when they drop.

Release was done right IMO and that's coming from someone who only copped 1 pair of new Js in the past few years n they were the black toe 1s. Coming back for this release.
That's what I didn't ike about the Carmines is that ankle puffed padded bulge does not stand out like they should. Thats one thing you really notice looking down at a VI on you feet.

What really is the point of being THIS early though I never got that? In the end we all gonna get em so how cool will it really be to say I got em first? It's like buying the beta version of a game. Who knows what's gonna change or not.
I'm gathering your talking about me since I'm the one who brought up the whole coppin early releases.

I had no idea what or the market of GM. I didnt even know MS sells fake or GM pairs, I just found out in THIS thread a few days ago. Granted I've never bought shoes from MS or any other GM site.

The reason why I brought up buying early release was because I "thought" they were legit pairs. I also ALWAYS strike out on copping on release date through NDC, EB, FTL, FL etc. for Jordans. So I figure I'd copp from MS or another site, pay a little more, get em early, don't have to worry about the release date chaos or eBay outbidding war.

It has zero to do with showing them off because I got em early, I just want to secure my pair so I dont have to go through hell and back, and still not get them for a decent price.

Last edited:
thought i stepped back in time in this thread with ninjahood and GM pairs...

theres no point it seems to argue with the person who claiming their early pair/GM isnt legit.

gray market, early release, grey market fakes, grey market legit, early release legit, man..

fl51ee5add.jpg

I see.

I could just understand if it was my first early purchase and I didn't know the guy.

I could guarantee my early pair is legitimate. Like I said , I've doubled up on kicks. One early release from my boy and one on release day. He hasn't failed me one a single release, everything from the air bubble to the to the color shade and texture was exact
Guarantee is a strong word my friend. How so?...

Back
Top Bottom