Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

They never sold out on 18s still available, cancel them not worth the return..

With all that leather, maybe try trading that 18 for 2 9.5s? :rofl:

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

Gather my pride and common sense, and cancel that order.

Compared weekenddrop pair to a homies FNL in store pair and they are identical. Nothing is off on the wd pair

Same QC sticker, same color shoe trees and paper

Rest easy all that bought from them

Last edited:
I didnt wake up at 655 am today to "cop a restock" three months from now...

All good though, ill get mine eventually and wont pay a dime over retail.

On that note.. If you woke up exactly one hour before I did and couldn't secure not even one pair a restock is out of the question for you.

Last edited:

Just wear double socks. You should be aight.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]bro said I'm DEF getting a pair and got the sz18. gl man keep us posted on how you make out

Shipping confirmation already from FTL.  Black Friday switfness.

Yea dude...dump that 18 ASAP and wait for a restock.  Even larger sizes of Royals don't move well on the secondary market.

Just wait. So many pair on eBay. these can be had in a couple of weeks/months for 200-250. Didn't even wake up and try.

I want to post my Jordan Infrared 6's, but I genuinely feel bad for the ones still trying to cop them. Trust me last year with the Gamma 12's I thought they would be an easy cop because of the Gamma 11's and I missed out on them. My whole Christmas was ruined over that. I sympathize with you all who didn't cop these. I really lucked up on walking in on a random guaranteed ticket time and day that DTLR was having. God showed me favor and they really do look nice in person. I haven't even tried them on because I don't want to mess up the paper mesh inside lol.

Back
Top Bottom