Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Man need these in an 11.5 in the worst way. My size 12's feel like boats 
mean.gif

my pair didn't have bad craftsmanship*........i'm referring to the overall craftsmanship of this 2014 infrared 6....the shape and build is just wack compared to past releases. 

So the shape is better on the varsity reds? You might want to look at some pics.

Much less not including 3M and the ashy suede.

So the shape is better on the varsity reds? You might want to look at some pics.

Much less not including 3M and the ashy suede.
That was one of the main reasons why I sold my 2010 B;ack/Varsity red 6's, that suede was sooooooooooooooo ashy!! I hated that material! Just by looking at my 2014's, The suede isn't that great either. Although, I do like it better then the 2010 suede, but the materials on this pair isn't the best quality either. I guess I like it more as far as the visual

Name me three Jordan retros that were made better than their predecessors. Craftsmanship, quality of materials, and sometimes comfort are all on a decline as the years go by. Even remastered Js are getting a bad rep for the price point they are charging now.

There is no difference here guys. The 2010 smashes the 2014 in every way. Just like how the 2000 is better made than 2010. 3m was a nice touch on the 2014 to make it like the OGs but that tactic jb had to put on these to make it sell to the public and make it feel like you own something close to OG but they ruined it with that f*ing sloppy pink midsole paint job and cheap nubuck material. I've been wearing the 2010 for a week straight and don't notice any ashy suede, maybe because I take care of my kicks and protect them with products. Just grabbing select releases from now on because jb is just disappointing old heads with 85-90% of releases. It's great for you new kids to the game but damn I feel for you guys because it's really expensive now and not made well anymore. Just for example I bought my 2001 black cement 3s for $300 DS and 2000 infrared 6s DS for $350 years ago off resellers. Those were sky high prices for me to pay back then but now that's retail price on a pair of Marvin 7s lmfao. The game has changed and older heads are just smarter with their money and put it towards select releases.

Last edited:
finally got em. Courtesy of shoepalace restock in that link above. First pair I ever owned at 8 years old. I hustled to save up cash that whole year to buy them cause my dad couldn't see spending that much on sneakers back then. Haha

Back
Top Bottom