***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by M4rioL

^and 4-0'ed LosirA
pimp.gif
3rd GSL title, best Zerg in the world

Idra's post game interview after beating teammate InControl he said that he just played $#@!!* against Boxer and the crowd laughed and cheered
laugh.gif
That was actually a much better final than I expected. Several times I thought that LosirA was gonna take the win when NesTea just displayed his absolute brilliance.

Idra should beat Sjow and Cruncher. We'll see how well he does against the Koreans after that. That early Hellion push is devastating. I'm not looking forward to seeing that on ladder after this =[.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

^and 4-0'ed LosirA
pimp.gif
3rd GSL title, best Zerg in the world

Idra's post game interview after beating teammate InControl he said that he just played $#@!!* against Boxer and the crowd laughed and cheered
laugh.gif
That was actually a much better final than I expected. Several times I thought that LosirA was gonna take the win when NesTea just displayed his absolute brilliance.

Idra should beat Sjow and Cruncher. We'll see how well he does against the Koreans after that. That early Hellion push is devastating. I'm not looking forward to seeing that on ladder after this =[.

that overseer contaminate every building he did is just nasty, I've never seen anyone do that

and watching this I was like damn so many Hellions, marines didn't even exist to all those terran players

as Zerg, I come across hellions frequently on ladder but I defend it well, only early or mid game tho, lings and spines work for me.

that overseer contaminate every building he did is just nasty, I've never seen anyone do that

and watching this I was like damn so many Hellions, marines didn't even exist to all those terran players

as Zerg, I come across hellions frequently on ladder but I defend it well, only early or mid game tho, lings and spines work for me.

D3 better have a solution to spam bots and bots overall. It helps and all but its not fair for people who play ladder.

D3 better have a solution to spam bots and bots overall. It helps and all but its not fair for people who play ladder.

Started playing LoD again to get back into that gaming mode for d3. Anybody still play? 

Started playing LoD again to get back into that gaming mode for d3. Anybody still play? 

spent 2 good years of my life devolved on WOW. Pretty much played after the game came out through the Burning Crusade.

Raided, dungeoned, heroics... all that good stuff. My main was a Mage, and I raided as an Arms Warrior (which was hard as heck to do at the time, not sure how it is now)

Also played Diablo, D2, and D2: Baal's Lair?

Plus, raiding while high... 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn, I sound like a nerd haha

spent 2 good years of my life devolved on WOW. Pretty much played after the game came out through the Burning Crusade.

Raided, dungeoned, heroics... all that good stuff. My main was a Mage, and I raided as an Arms Warrior (which was hard as heck to do at the time, not sure how it is now)

Also played Diablo, D2, and D2: Baal's Lair?

Plus, raiding while high... 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn, I sound like a nerd haha

Played SC since 7th grade and stopped playing SCII about a few months ago..Now I only play LoL when I'm bored.

Played SC since 7th grade and stopped playing SCII about a few months ago..Now I only play LoL when I'm bored.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

D3 is taking way too long... Its the video game version of Detox
hahahaha almost here.  atleast the beta is out.  i havent touched it since the first week I got it though.  If you love D2, you will probably feel the same about D3.  The gameplay was very similar.  One big difference is the absence of the cube.  they now that that new crafting system in place with the use of artisans.  it seems to be a bit more complex and confusing to figure out.

if there was a way for me to safely share my battle.net account i would let other NTers play the beta, but I've been burned too many times by scumbag steves who take advantage of me whenever i try to pay it forward with a good deed.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

D3 is taking way too long... Its the video game version of Detox
hahahaha almost here.  atleast the beta is out.  i havent touched it since the first week I got it though.  If you love D2, you will probably feel the same about D3.  The gameplay was very similar.  One big difference is the absence of the cube.  they now that that new crafting system in place with the use of artisans.  it seems to be a bit more complex and confusing to figure out.

if there was a way for me to safely share my battle.net account i would let other NTers play the beta, but I've been burned too many times by scumbag steves who take advantage of me whenever i try to pay it forward with a good deed.

Used to play WoW. Burning Crusade was the peak for me, and I stopped after Wrath. Tried to get into Cata but I'm just not feeling it anymore. Was at BlizzCon this year and Mists of Pandaria is a joke to me. I played the demo a good four or five times, and it didn't even "feel" like WoW to me. Meh, easy pass.

I've been beta testing Star Wars: The Old Republic and Diablo III for quite some time - I can't wait for these games to drop.

Used to play WoW. Burning Crusade was the peak for me, and I stopped after Wrath. Tried to get into Cata but I'm just not feeling it anymore. Was at BlizzCon this year and Mists of Pandaria is a joke to me. I played the demo a good four or five times, and it didn't even "feel" like WoW to me. Meh, easy pass.

I've been beta testing Star Wars: The Old Republic and Diablo III for quite some time - I can't wait for these games to drop.

Back
Top Bottom