BMF is on "Gangland"!

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

bmf had another doc on them before its pretty old tho but yea that flying around in a helicopter and throwing money in the hood took the cake for me.

I remember that story
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

bmf had another doc on them before its pretty old tho but yea that flying around in a helicopter and throwing money in the hood took the cake for me.

I remember that story
roll.gif

The ONLY thing impressive about BMF was that a bunch of brothas could be so cohesive in terms of organization. That will indeed NEVER happen again.

From a criminal aspect cats were idiots. Unless you have high powered attorneys connected to high powered politicians and etc there's absolutely no need to be that flashy! The FEDS know about all these major gangs they only jump on you if you give them a reason [taunting them]. I know that BMF had the Mayor of ATL [Shirley Franklin] on their pay role but that isn't high powered enough to do the stuff they were doing.

The ONLY thing impressive about BMF was that a bunch of brothas could be so cohesive in terms of organization. That will indeed NEVER happen again.

From a criminal aspect cats were idiots. Unless you have high powered attorneys connected to high powered politicians and etc there's absolutely no need to be that flashy! The FEDS know about all these major gangs they only jump on you if you give them a reason [taunting them]. I know that BMF had the Mayor of ATL [Shirley Franklin] on their pay role but that isn't high powered enough to do the stuff they were doing.

Anyone notice how they mention T.I. but T.I. doesn't mention affiliation with them from what I've heard from him. Lol Ross screams BMF but no oone mentioned him lol.

Anyone notice how they mention T.I. but T.I. doesn't mention affiliation with them from what I've heard from him. Lol Ross screams BMF but no oone mentioned him lol.

jacob-the-jeweler.jpg

I wonder why they didn't mention Jacob.

The Feds said he laundered up to 270mil for BMF
eek.gif

Son refused to snitch on BMF, lied to federal investigators and received a sentence of 30months in FedU.

jacob-the-jeweler.jpg

I wonder why they didn't mention Jacob.

The Feds said he laundered up to 270mil for BMF
eek.gif

Son refused to snitch on BMF, lied to federal investigators and received a sentence of 30months in FedU.

Forget those lambo's, I would of made a Bugatti my everyday car. Those dudes was on another level, I would of cutt so much broads it wouldn't be funny.

If you take me back to jail, _______ lock me next to meech. :Gucci Mane

I bet he eating good in jail, with that 30 year bid. Smh I hope he enjoyed the hell outta it while it lasted.

Would you trade your like for 12 good years on top of the world like meech did?

Forget those lambo's, I would of made a Bugatti my everyday car. Those dudes was on another level, I would of cutt so much broads it wouldn't be funny.

If you take me back to jail, _______ lock me next to meech. :Gucci Mane

I bet he eating good in jail, with that 30 year bid. Smh I hope he enjoyed the hell outta it while it lasted.

Would you trade your like for 12 good years on top of the world like meech did?

So the real question is who is running ATL now since BMF took a fall or is BMF still running ATL? I'm guessing BMF is still running things but they learned to be low-key.

So the real question is who is running ATL now since BMF took a fall or is BMF still running ATL? I'm guessing BMF is still running things but they learned to be low-key.

So what's more insane... BMF's billboard or Nicky Barnes' cover of New York Times Magazine with the title, "Mr. Untouchable"?

nicky_barnes_1977_ny_times_magazine_cover_mr_untouchable_movie_image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom