Boston is going to have a "Straight Pride" parade

i'm not really sure why any sexuality exudes pride tbh. you like what you like. who cares.

62076774_1225073600987237_941028386820587520_n.jpg

i'm not really sure why any sexuality exudes pride tbh. you like what you like. who cares.

well the original pride is less about showcasing what you like but more of a call out to the world that it's okay to be gay and that you are accepted, while the other is "Mr. Me Too" attempt at masquerading "equalifty" with a more hateful foundation

Tomatoes go good with salt and pepper.

You from the country ain't you?

well the original pride is less about showcasing what you like but more of a call out to the world that it's okay to be gay and that you are accepted, while the other is "Mr. Me Too" attempt at masquerading "equalifty" with a more hateful foundation

I feel that. I guess for me, I'm just less shallow in terms of how I look at people; that sexuality just isn't a large quantifier. Like, I don't take pride in liking women. It's not anything I actively force myself to do, I just do it by nature. I don't have to jump through hoops or sacrifice things in order to like women and so on the other end come out feeling like I've accomplished something by liking them. It'd be like me taking pride in breathing. I feel that's the same with the homosexual community. I think I'm less concerned with the LBGTQ community in doing the parades, and more so in society at large for making it such a big deal as being something negative that they feel they have to take certain prides in simply living their best lives. I'm a big proponent of doing whatever it is you want to do, whatever makes you happy. As long as you aren't hurting others or gaining happiness at their expense, do your thing. You like men, like men; you like women, have at it. Liking someone shouldn't be an accomplishment.

word, had joint been labeled freaknik da usual suspects of da purported virtue signalers wouldve been all on board.
Naw they actually trying to bring it back somewhat this summer...the twist this time is its supposed to be more "family friendly", the freaknik reboot is gon fail once again :lol:

But the organizers aint trying to pit it against other types of parades so its a non story unlike this bs

Insecurity, ego. That is what drives them. Those who live with privilege want to know why do you feel the right to be happy, without their acknowledgement? Just like with racism, if you begin to celebrate being Gay, celebrate being Black, those who oppress you will call YOU the racist.

I see it on this site all the time. Try and say something good about being Black, say something about being the original people on this planet, and you will be met with jeers.

Wypipo always be like "I'VE BEEN USING YOUR PRODUCTS FOR 30 YEARS NOW I WONT ANYMORE AND IM GLAD BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS HATED YOUR PRODUCTS DESPITE USING THEM FOR 30 YEARS #stayoutofpolitics"

It's like when a guy shoots his shot with a woman and she rejects him....then he says "well you ugly anyways *****!"

:lol: :lol:

Tomatoes go good with salt and pepper.

This man knows :pimp:

I feel that. I guess for me, I'm just less shallow in terms of how I look at people; that sexuality just isn't a large quantifier. Like, I don't take pride in liking women. It's not anything I actively force myself to do, I just do it by nature. I don't have to jump through hoops or sacrifice things in order to like women and so on the other end come out feeling like I've accomplished something by liking them. It'd be like me taking pride in breathing. I feel that's the same with the homosexual community. I think I'm less concerned with the LBGTQ community in doing the parades, and more so in society at large for making it such a big deal as being something negative that they feel they have to take certain prides in simply living their best lives. I'm a big proponent of doing whatever it is you want to do, whatever makes you happy. As long as you aren't hurting others or gaining happiness at their expense, do your thing. You like men, like men; you like women, have at it. Liking someone shouldn't be an accomplishment.
They’re celebrating their right to be them without being killed on the street or fired from their jobs for no reason. More to it then “I’m a girl that likes girls”.

Wait a minute..before we get to hating. Let's think about this. Think about what pride parades look like. Now imagine that with straight people.

Freaknik 20'?:nerd:

This is all tongue in cheek of course.
Not with this type of crowd smh , might as well throw the NT straight parade

No, because you misunderstand the reason why having pride in being straight is ridiculous.
Taking pride in genetically changing the world is somehow ridiculous??? So throw away a big part of what makes me me ... My kids come from me being st8. I'm very proud of my offspring and you cannot belittle that by telling me it's ridiculous. It might be ridiculous to you , but it's not to me... Thanks

They’re celebrating their right to be them without being killed on the street or fired from their jobs for no reason. More to it then “I’m a girl that likes girls”.
What if gays were the majority? Would they treat st8 people like something is wrong with them? Would they force their lifestyle in every facet of life? Would they try to marginalized being st8 by belittling it's importance to society?

What if gays were the majority? Would they treat st8 people like something is wrong with them? Would they force their lifestyle in every facet of life? Would they try to marginalized being st8 by belittling it's importance to society?
I hear you. But the issue is privilege. EVERYONE should be able to live with the privilege, of feeling good about who they are. The only exception are those who choose to use their privilege against those who are perceived to be weak, ignorant and vulnerable.

What white male supremacy has done, was to eliminate that good feeling for everyone else, but them and what they stand for. White Christian male superiority.

Taking pride in genetically changing the world is somehow ridiculous??? So throw away a big part of what makes me me ... My kids come from me being st8. I'm very proud of my offspring and you cannot belittle that by telling me it's ridiculous. It might be ridiculous to you , but it's not to me... Thanks
It's ridiculous, it's like taking pride in being white. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom