Boston is going to have a "Straight Pride" parade

Hence "should be."

The reproduction argument is irrelevant. Bringing that up makes you sound like one of them Westboro Baptist whackos.

nah b, its simple biology...and "should" is subjective.

let everyone do what they want, but you not gonna tell me calling a heterosexual "straight" doesn't imply da blatantly obviousness that anything other than veers from normal :lol: its damn near self explanatory.

let everyone do what they want, but you not gonna tell me calling a heterosexual "straight" doesn't imply da blatantly obviousness that anything other than veers from normal :lol: its damn near self explanatory.

The term "straight" was coined in the 50's by an old white dude with a Hitler mustache.

Do you know how blacks and anyone not white were referred to in the mid 20th century by guys like him?

There's a reason they're tearing down the statues of these bigots. Diversity didn't exist to them.

Says who, though?

Some antiquated book of fairytales that’s been edited numerous times since it’s creation to peddle the narratives of those in power? >D

Here, Benjamin Franklin is admitting that everyone outside of what he calls the english, are Black.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted,
who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind. ["Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind"]

So how do these mofo's decide to create more white people like them? Oppression. Racism. Sexism. Homophobia.

You didn't deal with what was presented.....
Obama-lol.gif

and your point?

Point being no one should have allowed some dusty journalist in the 50's dictate what was or wasn't "normal" regarding sexual orientation. He thought it was normal because he didn't realize the scale, and that there was an entire demographic of people that refused to announce their orientation for fear of persecution and marginalization. They treated it like some rogue mental illness back then.

White people get to show pride for their heritage on ethnic lines. German Pride, Italian Pride, Polish Pride, Swedish Pride, etc..

Showing pride on racial lines, celebrating whiteness, is viewed as offensive because the amount of plunder, bigotry, genocide, and overall vile **** that has been done in the name of so called "whiteness"

The only people I know that make these asinine "white pride" arguments and bigots, racist, white supremacist, and white nationalist.

So with that said, the turn of events in this thread does not surprise me one bit.

Point being no one should have allowed some dusty journalist in the 50's dictate what was or wasn't "normal" regarding sexual orientation

with all due respect, heteosexuality has long been established as da default as old as millennia, long before that man ever existed.

sex is merely a plot device to reproduce, and that happens only one way.... everything else is ancillary.

so insult me or insult my religion..thats smart.
It was a rhetorical question. You are obviously smart, but it seems that you prefer willful ignorance as a defense.
You do realize that humans were once self replicating organisms, correct? Then all that existed were females, right? With that being established through science, you do understand that if women gave birth to man, that sexuality has never been clearly defined in regard to biology, correct? If that were the case, evolution would simply be seen as a theory, correct?

What say you?

Last edited:

It's funny that you mention biology because homosexuality isn't limited to humans. I suspect your understanding of biology is just as bad as your understanding of thermodynamics.

with all due respect, heteosexuality has long been established as da default as old as millennia, long before that man ever existed.

sex is merely a plot device to reproduce, and that happens only one way.... everything else is ancillary.
See, you stand on the side of the fence that believes our purpose is to reproduce.

Just because we can doesn’t mean we all should.

It was a rhetorical question. You are obviously smart, but it seems that you prefer willful ignorance as a defense.

your lack of self awareness when it comes to homosexuality and how its viewed WORLDWIDE (like Egypt) make me snicker at your assertion of my willful ignorance.

at least da other guy here is transparent with his advocacy, and not blinded by "should" when there is a "is".

Ignored content is up so something racist and/or sexist is being said :lol:
He seems to not understand that at one time, human beings were self replicating organisms, and that all that existed were women. Over time as humans evolved, men were created, and when that happened, humans continued to evolve, therefore roles interchanged both sexual and spiritual. Men were not always the dominant species, and men at one time were the more docile species. Therefore sexual identity was not clearly defined through physical characteristics at all.
He has issues grasping that reality. :lol:

umm, that's da only reason we're alive...its to repopulate..we're not anything other than flesh & bone.
You continuously dismiss the other half of my posts. :lol:

And no, I don’t agree with that. We were born conscious, sentient and with the ability to reason FOR a reason.

your lack of self awareness when it comes to homosexuality and how its viewed WORLDWIDE (like Egypt) make me snicker at your assertion of my willful ignorance.

at least da other guy here is transparent with his advocacy, and not blinded by "should" when there is a "is".
You do realize that humanity evolved over time, and that the Arabs that currently inhabit egypt, are not the indigenous people of that land, correct? So the history they present as fact cannot be accurate, therefore are not the thoughts and understandings of those original people, right? You are not dealing with a Hotep/ Metu Neter follower here. You are dealing with someone who has a grasp of how Kemet actually operated, and the beliefs they held dear. Homosexuality existed, and the Kemetics used sex as a healing and communication therapy, while even having orgies. The Greeks showed up, then had a problem with what they saw, then lied about what they saw. Diodorus Sicilus made things up in order to support his case, then tried to condemn the lifestyle and actions of those Egyptians in order to influence and get the Egyptians to worship the greek gods. The Original Egyptians weren't having it.

There was no such thing as sin, as that is totally a White Christian creation in order to control people like you.

Back
Top Bottom