Brandon Jennings and Jordan Farmar are beefing Via Twitter

Anybody else watching this unfold?

Farmar http://twitter.com/JFarmar1 :

Tell your friends, your fams, any NBA fan, Brandon Jennings - whoever you want! Follow your boy JordanFarmar!

But for real, the main reason i came on twitter is to tell everyone that what happenedbetween Buck and I should be handled on the court

@YUNGBUCK3 Itsnothing Buck, just saying - Twitter is a different thing.

@YUNGBUCK3 Am nothere to start nothing. You were talking smack on here wanted to clear some air. Look at the bling, done proved myself.

@YUNGBUCK3 Youstarted with the smack talking, and I ended it with the 2 threes. We even? Cool

On a side note, Tyreke Evans really doing his thing. My pick for Rookie of the Year, nodoubt. No one comes close.

nerd.gif

BJ http://twitter.com/YUNGBUCK3 :

@JFarmar1 naw I was just telling the homie how thirstyyou are. That's all. But I'm not going to make this a big thing.

@JFarmar1 but I'm not going tobeef with you. See you should be worried about your spot. Shannon Brown??? That's all imma say

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

RealGM:
[h1]Farmar And Jennings Feuding On Twitter[/h1]

Jan 12, 2010 1:47 AM EST

Farmar_Jordan_lal.jpg
Brandon Jennings and Jordan Farmar have exchanged some heated 'Tweets' on their respective Twitter accounts.

The Lakers beat the Bucks 95-77 on Sunday night and Jennings posted on Twitter to one of his contacts "hit my phone I'll tell you the real on that Farmar thing."

It is not sure what Jennings was referring to, but Farmar quickly replied, "What you gonna say Buck? Heard there is some !%# talking on here..."

From there, the conversation started to escalate.

Jennings (YUNGBUCK3) tweeted: "nah i was just telling the homie how thirsty you are. That's all. But I'm not going to make this a big thing."

Farmar (JFarmar1) tweeted: "You started with the smack talking, and I ended it with the 2 threes. We even? Cool."

Jennings: "but I'm not going to beef with you. See you should be worried about your spot. Shannon Brown??? That's all imma say."

Shannon Brown scored 19 points against Milwaukee on 8 of 12 shooting.

Farmar later Tweeted to his fans, "People need to realize that I am not here to beef with Buck or extend it. Here to simply communicate with the Laker fans. Repeat!

He then tweeted, "On a side note, Tyreke Evans really doing his thing. My pick for Rookie of the Year, no doubt. No one comes close."

Jennings was fined $7,500 earlier in the season by the NBA for using his Twitter account in the team's locker room following a game.

http://realgm.com/src_wir...ings_feuding_on_twitter/

On my phone right now. Screenshots later.

But BJ's account is 100% legit. Farmar says his is getting verified. Sounds like something he'd do though.

its pretty much been put in the NBA season thread.

I know that's BJs twitter, didn't know Jfarm had one.

With that said, Farmar is a BUM.

@YUNGBUCK3 Am not here to startnothing. You were talking smack on here wanted to clear some air. Look at the bling, done proved myself.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Farmar really bragging about that ring like he had anything to do with it.

one thing for sure is

farmar is a $@%+%#% clown

how do you go make a account cause BJ was talking mess about your?

I think it's Farmar. If you read his other tweets he's trying to get his account verified.

Just cuz hes trying 2 get it verified doesnt mean it will happen...

my boy hit him up that knows him, no response on there

Back
Top Bottom