Brandon Jennings and Jordan Farmar are beefing Via Twitter

Originally Posted by marath0n

@JFarmar1 but I'm not going to beef with you. See you should be worried about your spot. Shannon Brown??? That's all imma say

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

The dudes complaining in here are the little reasons why the nba is soft

so twitting beef online like some females is hard to the core? am i getting u right?
not saying its "hard to the core"
roll.gif

they were talking *#!! to each other the 3rd quarter....this twit beef is just going to make it interesting for the next time they face each other again..

and btw..interwebz IS serious business
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

yeah because everyone wants to see Farmar and his LA Lakers....
eyes.gif

[h1]NBA Finals TV ratings were record low[/h1] [h2]Spurs' sweep of Cavs down 27 percent from Heat's win last season[/h2]

APTRANS.gif

updated 2:47 p.m. PT, Fri., June 15, 2007

NEW YORK - The NBA finals were a television bust.

San Antonio's four-game sweep of Cleveland finished with a record-low 6.2 television rating and 11 share on ABC, Nielsen Media Research said Friday. That was down 27 percent from the 8.5/15 for Miami's six-game victory over Dallas last year and 5 percent under the previous low, a 6.5/12 for San Antonio's six-game win over New Jersey in 2003. The NBA finals averaged 9.3 million viewers this year.

San Antonio's series-winning 83-82 victory on Thursday night got a 6.5/12, down 17 percent from the 7.8/14 for Game 4 last year.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Farmar is [---] that close to being 1b. on my most hated lakers of all time list right behind Devean George cant wait til dude is gone.

Why does everyone seem to hate George? hahaha Smh
Btw, Shannon Brown will be starting for them whenever Fish retires...i hope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Farmar is [---] that close to being 1b. on my most hated lakers of all time list right behind Devean George cant wait til dude is gone.
why?...id pick devean george big nose and all over your boy sasha

TeamVujacic
give me a break
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--This aint golf. Let dudes talk smack.
--We talk smack playing street ball and these dudes are in the NBA. Cmon.
--Plus, its entertaining.

EXACTLY!!! Some fans and the media take sports WAY too seriously sometimes. I think they forget at the end of the day regardless of the sport itsENTERTAINMENT. Therefore, let it be entertaining...

Originally Posted by RoOk

Why does everyone seem to hate George? hahaha Smh
Btw, Shannon Brown will be starting for them whenever Fish retires...i hope
pimp.gif

because devean george is pure trash.... the definition of bum. i cant believe a maverick fan actually gave him an appreciation post on nt before smh

idk why Jennings would even waste his time on an account that wasnt even verified. dumb move on his part

Did Farmar really use the ring argument against a STARTING PG that hasn't even played a full season?

as dumb as Farmar is, Jennings should spend more time practicing his jumpshots

homie has played like absolute !*+% since his 55 pt game
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Did Farmar really use the ring argument against a STARTING PG that hasn't even played a full season?

It would be the exact same thing 10 years from now...

laugh.gif
someone give the info on the pick up game fight ? I want to know what started this beef

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by chiva1908

this is too damn funny...wonder what really happened between them two...

Farm tried to punk him in a pickup game years ago

apperantely farmar's account was a fake, and BJ's has been deleted...lol...

Back
Top Bottom