Breaking News , GADHAFI DEAD .....

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

grin.gif
..."his body" will be destroyed before theres any proof
yes, because the real qaddafi is a paid american agent and will now disappear to the secret island where americans keep all the other people they pretended to kill. he'll get to hang out with osama, all the people who boarded the flights on 9-11, saddam, hitler, jack, kate, sawyer, hurley, and desmond.
pimp.gif
...and Tupac & Biggie, don't you dare forget Tupac and Biggie sippin' on some Thug Passion with Gaddafi.

Obama
pimp.gif

Dude has oversaw the deaths of two of the worst terrorizing people on earth. Thought democratic presidents were soft on killing, HA.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

grin.gif
..."his body" will be destroyed before theres any proof
yes, because the real qaddafi is a paid american agent and will now disappear to the secret island where americans keep all the other people they pretended to kill. he'll get to hang out with osama, all the people who boarded the flights on 9-11, saddam, hitler, jack, kate, sawyer, hurley, and desmond.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Mmmmmm so it's cool to post his pics but not Osamas?

can you explain to me how him and Osama are the same situation? Not trying to be smart, just asking for an honest opinion

I feel like osama and gadhafi will become martyrs to terrorism and something big will happen one day because of not letting them stand trail. Something catastrophic I believe.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Obama
pimp.gif

Dude has oversaw the deaths of two of the worst terrorizing people on earth. Thought democratic presidents were soft on killing, HA.

So YOU think that the Obama planned this assassination?
roll.gif

I'd be cautious to believe these rebels.  Remember when they had Gadhafi's son locked up and the guy was on public radioairwaves the next day? yeah...

These rebels are about to be on that super islam tip word to Egypt and Iran...it was the lesser of two evils at that point I guess...

...and the fact that dude was trying to nationalize his banks, restrict oil, and enact some other non-US related reforms...who knows
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom