Breaking News , GADHAFI DEAD .....

as far as i kno the rebels are the ones who did the deed. so i dont think obama will be taking credit for this. thats a good thing imo. libya wasn't terrorizing the US, and further more obama killing this libyan leader would paint a worse picture of the US in the eyes of the islamic community imo.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

These rebels are about to be on that super islam tip word to Egypt and Iran...it was the lesser of two evils at that point I guess...

...and the fact that dude was trying to nationalize his banks, restrict oil, and enact some other non-US related reforms...who knows
eyes.gif

That was the least of their worries. He was going to institute a Gold Standard in his country, and traded oil for gold, which would of killed the dollar. His problem was that he said this publicly.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

as far as i kno the rebels are the ones who did the deed. so i dont think obama will be taking credit for this. thats a good thing imo. libya wasn't terrorizing the US, and further more obama killing this libyan leader would paint a worse picture of the US in the eyes of the islamic community imo.

sometimes its just better for people not to type.

Hopeefully the price of gas goes down since wer gunna take all their oil

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Rip dude was about to do big things for africa

I want to hope this was true...I really can't see why he was "taken" out...as he posed no major threat to anyone at this point...makes no sense

Originally Posted by rashi

These rebels are about to be on that super islam tip word to Egypt and Iran...it was the lesser of two evils at that point I guess...

...and the fact that dude was trying to nationalize his banks, restrict oil, and enact some other non-US related reforms...who knows
eyes.gif

That was the least of their worries. He was going to institute a Gold Standard in his country, and traded oil for gold, which would of killed the dollar. His problem was that he said this publicly.

This.
30t6p3b.gif
I saw it coming a mile away

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by rashi

eyes.gif

This.
30t6p3b.gif
x2....and half these ____ in here are applauding his death....he was NO terror threat....he was a US and World banking threat tho

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

c2f25d44f67c2e016d8984ae9983cc0b5c51445_r.gif
that gif is funny
I just realized that the dude getting smacked is Andy from Parks and Recreation
laugh.gif

eek.gif

pookieman wrote:
ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
rashi wrote:

This. 
30t6p3b.gif
x2....and half these ____ in here are applauding his death....he was NO terror threat....he was a US and World banking threat tho

Don't get me wrong...dude did some messed up things...but I always have to remember to take our foreign involvement with a grain of salt. My parents aren't from this country...so I see things differently. I know how the US operates outside of these boundaries...and its not all sweet. We do some shady things to protect our interests. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

yo didnt hillary clinton say like yesterday that ghadafi should get murked? 
nerd.gif

She just promised al-qaeda them millions.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Mmmmmm so it's cool to post his pics but not Osamas?
and Che Guevarra? people its obvious U.S.A didn't kill Osama Bin Laden.

People still think we really killed Osama?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom