Breaking your phone while being drunk unappreciation

Nothing more annoying then doing this.... And I know it happens a lot to some people.Now I have to wait a week for a replacement while not being able to hear from anyone.

Nothing more annoying then doing this.... And I know it happens a lot to some people.Now I have to wait a week for a replacement while not being able to hear from anyone.

Losing it is worse, IMO. Knowing that someone profited off your drunken error FTL.

Losing it is worse, IMO. Knowing that someone profited off your drunken error FTL.

I hate leaving my ATM card at the bars and forgetting to close out. I always have to go there the next day to which is a total pain in the butt.

I hate leaving my ATM card at the bars and forgetting to close out. I always have to go there the next day to which is a total pain in the butt.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

laugh.gif
 Only happened to me once, but I was too lazy to go back.

I had a 3 hour delay at the airport in Italy (stupid Icelandic Volcano), and by the time my plane landed at JFK, we had already missed the last connecting flight out to LA for the night.  I was stuck in NYC until the next morning (not the worst thing in the world) and decided to make the most of it and take a cab into the city to meet/stay with a friend for the night instead of dealing with some stupid airport hotel.  Went out that night for a few drinks, and I left my card at the last bar we were at.  I chalk it up to being dead tired from a Transatlantic flight, but I only realized the card missing when I was about to pay and get out of the cab in front of my friends apt.  I thought about going back for it, but said F it.  Called AMEX when I got back up to the airport and reported the card lost.  Had a new card 2 days later.  Only crappy part was having to memorize a new card number and security code, but oh well.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

laugh.gif
 Only happened to me once, but I was too lazy to go back.

I had a 3 hour delay at the airport in Italy (stupid Icelandic Volcano), and by the time my plane landed at JFK, we had already missed the last connecting flight out to LA for the night.  I was stuck in NYC until the next morning (not the worst thing in the world) and decided to make the most of it and take a cab into the city to meet/stay with a friend for the night instead of dealing with some stupid airport hotel.  Went out that night for a few drinks, and I left my card at the last bar we were at.  I chalk it up to being dead tired from a Transatlantic flight, but I only realized the card missing when I was about to pay and get out of the cab in front of my friends apt.  I thought about going back for it, but said F it.  Called AMEX when I got back up to the airport and reported the card lost.  Had a new card 2 days later.  Only crappy part was having to memorize a new card number and security code, but oh well.

one time i drank 3 211s and i was throwing my mytouch 4g on the ground all night...screen didnt break tho...but the body got ruined

one time i drank 3 211s and i was throwing my mytouch 4g on the ground all night...screen didnt break tho...but the body got ruined

Back
Top Bottom