Cadwallader Photoshops

T4T, BP and Masterhammy, there's nothing better than receiving approval from your peers. I appreciate it.

These 2 Air Jordan 1's are both based on Air Force 1 colorways that I've see in movies. The first is based on the black and red forces that the maincharacter "Strike" wears in the movie clockers in a scene where he gets attacked by an angry parent for being a drug dealer that has taken her sonunder the wing. And the next is based on the the Air force 1 that the soldier "Reese" steals from a department store while trying to get away fromthe cops in the movie The Terminator.......

I made leather versions of both, but since neither of the shoes were leather in the films I seen them in, I didn't post the leather ones.

^Thank you. I really appreciate it. It's good to see that some people still appreciate plain and simple colorways. I'll be turning 27 soon, so Idon't really think in rainbow colorways, that's why You never see skittle or google inspired sneakers here. No disrespect to anyone who digs that kindof thing, but it's just not for me.

I forced myself to do a XIX. I do not hate the shoe, but it is definitely not one of my favorite sneakers. I call these "Legacy" for 2 reasons, 1,"Hall of Fame" has been used to death, and 2, this colorway is inspired by many other Air Jordan colorways.......

^Thanx.

A few things about these. First, The name "Knick Killers" is not meant to be derogatory to any Knicks Fans. It just one of MJ's old schoolknick-names (no pun intended).Trust me, even John Starks would understand And secondly, the line on these is inspired by BP's Oregon state Xs.

These originally started out as something much different, but I've been posting too much of that kind of stuff, so I'll just post the original a fewpages later.......

Them Laker 2s are dope. I wonder what a black based GS Warriors 2s would look like.
pimp.gif

^^Thank you

Thanx, JJaddict. That's a great suggestion. I think I'll "Tinker" with that Idea right now.......

This is something that I had for a very long time (since back when the thread was going strong). I just never posted it cause I felt like people wouldn'tget it. What makes these special is that I put the tooning effect on these myself. I'd never seen anyone photoshop a sneaker into a cartoon, so I thoughtI'd give it a try.......

^ i really like those. reminds me of the KD All Stars.

would be interested in seeing a more realistic looking PS...

^Thanx, BP. What's sad, is that this was so long ago, that I can't even remember how I got the orange like that. All Iremember is that I didn't use a gradient. I can not make this again, because I don't remember what the hell I did.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Them Laker 2s are dope. I wonder what a black based GS Warriors 2s would look like.
pimp.gif

^Not trying to be rude, but who is "b.l.a.a."? And was this done before mine???? I wasn't aware of this person or this ps.

^ nah the b.l.a.a was suppose to be MY new name but i figured out i couldnt change it (how smart lol] but yeah i did it . it was before yours . but imoyour's is way better 1: high top 2: i wasnt as good as i am now . so i am kinda better .

I apologize. I've never seen that before. From my experiences photoshoping, I know that people really get p***ed when people steal their ideas. I'veseen it get ugly before (the fam know what I'm talking about). If you like, I'll remove mine (out of respect) and replace it with another ps. Copyingps colorways only means 2 things 1: That you're a biter, or 2: you're directly challenging the person, saying that you can do their ps better they can.My intent was neither.

oh nah you cool ; people dont like mines anyway . it was in a old thread so i doubt any one looks at it . nd you dont have to remove it . you keep it up there. nd i like when someone makes a disgusting ; or template air jordan so that i can make it . your prolly the same ?

^Thanx. I had this Darth Vader thing I was doing with the VIII's, but it was another unfinished ps that I abandoned.

Really really old. But I still like'em

Back
Top Bottom