Can Men be friends with Women without having ANY sexual intentions?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Based on my experience, only if they are unattractive. If they are even remotely cute, it will go down eventually.
pretty much. and friends' girls as well, obviously

I like white girls, I just prefer my girls to have mass
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

i've had a male bff since i was 11. we have sleepovers and he gives me rides and money and stuff. once he told me that he liked me and i just pretended not to hear him. he's not my type, but i didn't want to say that and insult him, the friendship would have been ruined. we're happier the way things are. he knows that, he just isn't smart enough to make that decision so i made it for us.

So you pretty much use him for rides and money
no, we've been friends since before he had a car or money. i like him as a person. besides, it would probably be easier to get rides and money from him if i has pretended to be attracted to him.

But you won't keep it 100 with him because you know he won't be as nice and reliable to you

Yea you can. The thought does cross your mind but you just let it pass. One of my best friends in a female (helped me get thru many things)

the funny thing about this post is the next situation. say your girl is hanging out with her heterosexual "platonic" male friend. if u raise ur eyebrows or act concerned u are immediately showing signs of weakness/insecurity or paranoia. however, the truth is really in this thread, except for a few exceptions, i would say 80% of all "male platonic friends" would beat or get dome if given the chance. I'm not saying this 80% is plotting or planning to try to beat guts, im just saying if she texted him saying "can u pls come over and ..... just for tonight" on some let's fool around scheme these guys would definitely act on it. I would say half of those dude are actually plotting to try to beat through the friend zone cause they lack game, bad timing, or just waiting for the right drunk moment. then maybe the rare case of 10 or 20% of male, heterosexual platonic men are actually just that, platonic....i'm saying the kind of guy who would say "eeewwwww ur like a sister to me! " if the chick asked if she could give dome cause she felt horny......so is it really that crazy if a dude doesnt like his girl kicking i with a male friend??

Originally Posted by Club 27

Does anyone have the full list of threads that pop up bi-weekly on Niketalk?

Spoiler [+]
One will always fall for the other.

I was going to disagree with you..but then I thought about it.

Tego Calderon El Abayarde wrote:

But you won't keep it 100 with him because you know he won't be as nice and reliable to you
how do you know why i do the things i do? i ignored him because i didn't want to hurt his feelings. if i had acknowledged what he said i'm sure he would have still been nice to me, but it would have been awkward. i'm sparing his ego. not only that, but i'm not looking to get married or anything, so what are we going to do? date for two months and then never talk to one another again? if he really likes me he should be grateful because he's getting a lifelong friendship with me instead of a short-lived romantic encounter and a bunch of pointless arguments leading up to one big, pointless argument. i'm doing him a favor, now he gets to be with me until one of us dies or gets tired of the other one.

i actually have a friend who everyone considers hott but i'd never do her....she herself thinks and talks like a guy and has opened up many opportunities to meet more and hotter chicks then her. i've know her for about 6 years and her friends off the bat are hott. heres some stories!

Went to my boys apartment on one and two chicks were there that were in my same "condition" made out with both of them. Turns out they are mutual friends of another one of my homegirls(she fine but we too close for any type of relationship) so my homegirl invites me to go with just the 3 of them camping, of course i said yes.
laugh.gif
we didnt bring any food

smh.gif
only drugs and alcohol,
smh.gif
i dont have pics so i wont tell the story,
lets just say when we drove up there we were all talking and everything was ALL good, the drive back nobody said anything to anyone and i dont see the other 2 chicks but im still friends with my homegirl and we NEVER EVER EVER talk about that weekend, we even joke about how we never talk about it
dont get me wrong I had a blast but after on the car ride back we all just felt like
grin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif

man and one of the chicks is petite with F boobs, no bs,
i remember i chilled with my home girl two months ago we kicked it with her fine friends and went downtown so it's me  and 8 other chicks, crazily enough I didnt pay for any drinks or food after(it's actually part of a bigger story of a completely free night) but we got a bottle of patron at the club and these chicks wanna play i never, i learned so much about each chick and what she likes
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
, great night especially since my homegirl put me on to how to hook up wit her friend that night and even played wingman.... sucks she lives in chico because those girls we kicked it with put a stripper pole  in their apartment
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, and im tryin to roll through but since i got a girl am only trying to roll through with my home girl

i WOULD NEVER trade what i have now to smash my home girl, NEVER

how do you know why i do the things i do? i ignored him because i didn't want to hurt his feelings. if i had acknowledged what he said i'm sure he would have still been nice to me, but it would have been awkward. i'm sparing his ego. not only that, but i'm not looking to get married or anything, so what are we going to do? date for two months and then never talk to one another again? if he really likes me he should be grateful because he's getting a lifelong friendship with me instead of a short-lived romantic encounter and a bunch of pointless arguments leading up to one big, pointless argument. i'm doing him a favor, now he gets to be with me until one of us dies or gets tired of the other one.

ok
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

These girls out here are delusional, b. Girls really believe this trash
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

ok
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i'm not saying u are doing this, but i see so many of my friends waste precious time on women when they are in the friend zone. these dude desperately want to beat guts but for one reason or another it just isn't happening. a lot of times the females know damn well the guy would beat if she just opened up, but they have no intentions whatsoever. but because the guy is always there for her, when she needs a guy friend, when her female friends are being catty, when her boyfriend upset her, when she needs an ego boost, when she is bored......she flirts with him just a little so he stays around. it's one of the saddest things i've ever seen! guys, don't waste ur time if u really like the chick, if ur logic is telling u ur feelings are unrequited, don't act n emotion...dead that!

i know you mean well, but i think if he had a problem with it he would say something or leave. he knows where the door is and i'm not holding a gun to his head when i ask him to do something with me, so i can only assume that he's happy with the way things are. i mean, i'm no psychic so i just assumed he got over it when he stopped bringing it up.

Family members..........anything else no. Man is always gonna want some from a girl

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

the funny thing about this post is the next situation. say your girl is hanging out with her heterosexual "platonic" male friend. if u raise ur eyebrows or act concerned u are immediately showing signs of weakness/insecurity or paranoia. however, the truth is really in this thread, except for a few exceptions, i would say 80% of all "male platonic friends" would beat or get dome if given the chance. I'm not saying this 80% is plotting or planning to try to beat guts, im just saying if she texted him saying "can u pls come over and ..... just for tonight" on some let's fool around scheme these guys would definitely act on it. I would say half of those dude are actually plotting to try to beat through the friend zone cause they lack game, bad timing, or just waiting for the right drunk moment. then maybe the rare case of 10 or 20% of male, heterosexual platonic men are actually just that, platonic....i'm saying the kind of guy who would say "eeewwwww ur like a sister to me! " if the chick asked if she could give dome cause she felt horny......so is it really that crazy if a dude doesnt like his girl kicking i with a male friend??
I  would say more like a 100% percent.

I can, only for short periods of time though. Ironically when I treat a female friend just like one of my guy friends (talk about smashing, chill with virtually no flirting, hit on girls in front of her, etc.) they've almost always ended up catching feelings. Couple months ago, one of my best female friends for YEARS and I started hanging out again after I'd been away at school for a while. I was admittedly a different person since we had last chilled so everytime we went out together I was on one, literally making moves on every 6+ that crossed my path. I could tell she was taken aback but she never said anything. Fast forward to a couple nights later around 3 in the AM, she texts me verbatim "I need you" "Everyone wants it but you...I want you" She was clearly drunk, but she had never shown these feelings before and it caught me off guard. We've been hooking up on and off since then. And when my friends used to ask me for years if I was tryna smash, I always said nah and I truly meant it. The feelings never surfaced til she made it an option. I feel like thats how it is for most guys, even the ones who honestly feel like they have no sexual desire (with the exception of her being purely unattractive) BTW, our whole friendship dynamic changed after a while. Can't even really explain it but we're just not as cool as we used to be minus the drunk bootycalls. So for all ya'll weighing smashing vs. the friendship, in my case I can't say it was worth it. Not losing sleep over it tho.

Sorry to vent but I felt like the story was relevant to the post. Short answer, no.

Yeah, I don't think about sex with every girl I hang out with 
ohwell.gif

My homegirl who dated my best friend is certified non-nook to me, she's not ugly but we both agreed that we stopped being cool so many times that if we did do anything  it'll be the point of no return. She's too cool to stop being friends with again.

Back
Top Bottom