Can you handle a cold shower?

Not really... I live in a tropical country and I still need hot water...
laugh.gif

cold showers are the ultimate wakeup. part of being able to take it comes with being nordic, i dont mind the cold at all. i have a cold shower finish everyday.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

cold showers are the ultimate wakeup. part of being able to take it comes with being nordic, i dont mind the cold at all. i have a cold shower finish every day.
So....., where are the bodies buried?

j/k, but could never do it.
eek.gif

Everytime I'm about to finish showering, I always put it on full blast cold water for about 15 seconds.

Can't bang with having one everyday. But I used to get them back in the day as punishment!
pimp.gif

i take a reg shower then run cold water on my head n body for a quick sec b4 gettin out to feel cooler in the summer

spent two weeks in nigeria dumping a bucket of cold water over my head to wash myself. never goin back to that again unless i have to
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Can't bang with having one everyday. But I used to get them back in the day as punishment!
pimp.gif
So why is that
pimp.gif
sick.gif
who areyou? I couldn't do it, just doesnt feel natural since your body temperature is hot, IMO

I always take a cold shower some winter days ill make take a medium-cool shower
smh.gif

our water heater broke a month or 2 ago. i took showers at my shorty's crib a for a day or 2, but the couple times i had to shower at my crib were hell.

jumping in and out the water like a damn fool.. smh.

and then the fuse in the circuit breaker box or whatever blew last week. same thing.. but for whatever reason, it wasnt so bad this time. manageable..

Originally Posted by Tus4Prez

spent two weeks in nigeria dumping a bucket of cold water over my head to wash myself. never goin back to that again unless i have to
smh.gif
They don't have running water where u went to in Nigeria?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom