Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

Dayum!!! Those "Back to the Future" nikes with the "power laces" is what started my whole shoe craze. Even though I was too young to buy my own at the time, I was still CRAZED!!!
"It'll sell by tonight...its eggshell white. I got so many grams if tha man finds out it'll land me in jail for life." - Jay Z 'Big Pimpin'

Gotta Up this thread, for Real.

NOT MINE, BUT THE PUNKY BREWSTERS WERE IN FULL EFFECT IN '85. .

no005.jpg

no004.jpg

I had a partner that had the blk jointz and he would rock 'em. Don't ask me whut he wore. All I know he was very colorful. . .
"Well I know I don't use Steriods so that makes it 49%" - Ricky Henderson

the post lives!!
I know we are all at niketalk but I thought I would throw some different brands into the mix before I drop some real nike bombs,

122.jpg

Asics tigers, one of the first sneakers I really wanted.

red.jpg

I stole these on ebay for peanuts. Thank you buy it now mistakes.

citysneak.jpg

Not my cup of tea but vintage none the less.

roo.jpg

Roo's make you run faster and jump higher.

coming soon camo vandals , low canvas terms , red suede supremes and more.

thesneakerpimp

Quote:
camo vandals , low canvas terms

WHOA

Can't wait for those 2

I went through my pics and found some stuff that hasn't been posted yet. I'll get in on this one when I get some energy. 3 hours a night isn't cuttin it :smile:
smile.gif

Lisa, I can't imagine anyone to be more likeable than you. But apparently, this new girl is. So my advice would be to start copying her in every way. - Homer Late Night Crew rules!!Shady and Nick are weak sauce!blah blah blah

Damn, those camo vandals are siiick and the adidas with the city outline are crazy....those would go well with the old Denver Nugget jersey....ha
"Bust DeezNuttz in your EYE, to show you where I come from......."

what was the name of that site with all the celebrities with their shoes, they also had the hare jordans, mcfly's and some others. i think it was a uk site too.
i remember the home page was in black and white.

in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.
thanks for your continued support of niketalk.
[font=klinkomite,Staccato222 BT]contact krvanch[/font]

Pimp, those adidas are nasty! What are the called and where did you get them! :wow:
eek.gif

RAP and Hip Hop are two different Genres.--AIRSHOXPOSITE​
Kahn: 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan adidas Golden Ball Winner

www.shoe-center.com

Those Forums are pretty unusual. I've never seen navy on white pair with a navy tongue.

i think those forums are black on white....and i think i saw em in queens (steinway)
[table][tr][td]BUY MY KICKS[/td][td][/td][td]MY COLLECTION[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]Visit methamphibian.com if you need some custom painted kicks. I have stuff for sale and i offer painting sevices as well for dunks and air force 1s.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

i had to get on this one. SOMEONE POST PIX OF DOMONIQUE WILKENS ETONICS THAT WENT HEAD TO HEAD WITH THE AJ 1'S IN THE DUNK CHAMPIONSHIP PLEASE !

This is the illest thread I've ever seen..

but damn those red snakeskin adidas are laced so tight. They look like a size 8 Japanese person was tryin to rock some size 14s or something..

Big ups to Rev and Tomahawk Chop, that was a nice walk down memory lane. Those second Alpha Forces that Barkey wore are some of my all time favs.
Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

Back
Top Bottom