Car Help/Suggestions: I need a 2 door Old School

Something I can ride through the hood & pick up hoodrats in 
devil.gif

Like a Cutlass, Monte Carlo, etc.

Cutlass hands down.By far the easiest to work on. I had a 82 cutlass for a while. It was cali car. I had 10's with some beat. I drove that more than my truck on 24's. it was bouncy too. I used to gas and break to make it bounce. good times.

Not sure if troll due to content in op......any G Body is easy to work on, but I'd go 87 Monte SS or (if you have the bread) a GNX

1968 Chevy Impala 2 Door Fast Back.

pimp.gif
Swaggg , I have 1 sitting by the garage , I need to put mad work in it though , Im only 15 and by the time its fixed Im gonna have my licesnse and ama be crusing the streets of LA in it with a chick on my side and the homies on the back going places , ahh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait!

If you dont know , google it!

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Not sure if troll due to content in op......any G Body is easy to work on, but I'd go 87 Monte SS or (if you have the bread) a GNX

I'm not a troll
indifferent.gif

wpid-Buick_Regal_Grand_National_1983_17358.jpg

Actually nvm.
Since you're looking for hoodrats you'd probably destroy this car with obnoxious rims and a loud paint job.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Actually nvm.
Since you're looking for hoodrats you'd probably destroy this car with obnoxious rims and a loud paint job.
Well duh! That's the ONLY way to do it
pimp.gif

try and cop a "luxury" car from the 70s then fix it up, you can get ones in clean condition for between $5000-$10000, then spend the rest of your loose change making it dope

it really depends what you wanna do, old schools get divided by either luxury cars or muscle cars.

thats gonna dictate what kinda upgrades you wanna do to em.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Actually nvm.
Well duh! That's the ONLY way to do it
pimp.gif

Sarcasm?I need this bad boy in my collection. I love that this car only came in black.

Buick GNXs go for around $70k these days 
laugh.gif

If you're going to drop that kind of money you might as well pick up a Camaro, Challenger, M3 and get infinitely more girls.

You could even find a used Porsche or Maserati and really ball on a budget.

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

try and cop a "luxury" car from the 70s then fix it up, you can get ones in clean condition for between $5000-$10000, then spend the rest of your loose change making it dope

what would be a luxury car from the 70s? like a caddy ?

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

what would be a luxury car from the 70s? like a caddy ?
Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Plymouth, Lincoln, 

Originally Posted by scshift

Buick GNXs go for around $70k these days 
laugh.gif

If you're going to drop that kind of money you might as well pick up a Camaro, Challenger, M3 and get infinitely more girls.

You could even find a used Porsche or Maserati and really ball on a budget.

I've seen a 87 go for $10,000

Back
Top Bottom