Carmine 6s Scam Or Not????

^^^Im definitely not getting them, he is super suspect. He cant meet me anywhere to check them out but wants me to come to his place..... -__-

FAKE,Fakes run small Legit VIs are true to size if not a little big, the shape is crap the clear sole has a blue tint the CDPs do not have a blue tint. Stay away from them.

Fake. The pull tab is way to squished and the blue tint on the soles is a give away. They didn't start to tint soles on retros until after the cool greys.

FAKER than anything on Canal Street in NYC!
tired.gif
 The shape of the kickz don't even look right
laugh.gif
 and if anything the 6's run somewhat bigger than true to size. I knew i should've got a 10.5 instead of 11 in my Motorsports smh.

I guarantee you someone buys them from him, especially on craigslist
indifferent.gif

go meet him at a public place like a mall and check em out. You should know in person if they are real or not. Even if they arent real walk away and u only wasted a little bit of your time but if they are legit thats a pretty good deal even with out a box

damn. the shape looks real off. just buy them if you're not willing to cake out for the real ones. =) lol

Dude you have nothing to lose to meet him. Just go to a starbucks nearby and meet him. Either a scam, the guy doesn't know sneakers, or it's stolen goods.

Yea i knew they were fake, just wanted to post it and let everyone get a good laugh in and see the nonsense on CL! He still texts me too, asking if I still want them and if I can come to him.... -__-

those are super non legit, I would flag his post a bunch of times so they take it down

just be careful bro CL is full of scammers and liers. DS on CL is worn 2x lightly im so sick of people lying on there and being disappointed when I show up to cop

just be careful bro CL is full of scamers and liers. DS on CL is worn 2x lightly im so sick of people lying on there and being disappointed when I show up to cop

Best part of the craigslist post.

"they are 100% real they are dead stock never hit hit the out side ground never worn but to be tryed on"

I "tryed" reading that like 3 times.

usually people that price the shoes low don't even know what they have. I have a pair of city attack dunks for 75shipped because they were listed as "White/Purple Dunk Highs" on eBay though.

Originally Posted by uptown2k

just be careful bro CL is full of scamers and liers. DS on CL is worn 2x lightly im so sick of people lying on there and being disappointed when I show up to cop

yea i know what you mean, i have had that happen a few times. DS but got sock lint on the inside of shoe.....lol

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Yea i knew they were fake, just wanted to post it and let everyone get a good laugh in and see the nonsense on CL! He still texts me too, asking if I still want them and if I can come to him.... -__-
So he just put the listing back up today here is the link http://phoenix.craigslist.../evl/clo/3050354464.html Keep in mind the pics look super legit! Let me know what yall think?
smh-o.gif

WHAT?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom