CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

I'll get a few pair from local FLockers for next to nothing...

Patience pays off...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - Power in numbers? Here is the proof...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

damn NYC gonna be crazy with these...i already see that everyone gonna be rocking these....might as well break out the OG's until they release :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

I can't wait for these to come out.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

^^ $179.99?

Seriously?

EDIT: nvm, just realized it was directly from the marqueesole site.

WTB: Vans x Marc Jacobs Sk8-Hi LX (Black/Buff White) and (White/Juniper)

thanks for the very nice pics!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 CLERK PACK US8, 9-10 & 11 | Dunk Hi Premium YEAR OF PIG US7.5-10 | AM1 U BREATHE US7-10 & 11

Air 180 OPIUM US8-10.5 | AM90 CMYK SILVER PACK US7-12 | WMNS AF1 INVISIBLE WOMAN US7.5-8.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

copped :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
"Yes Im The Man Standing outside of Jacobs Field with My Jacob filled/ I was the mistake By the lake i should been killed Fall to my knees Say it must Be Gods Will "

i was sersiously considering getting a pair off the site...bc i wont be able to walk into a store and buy them (ill be back in college in the middle of no where :\
ohwell.gif
) but i saw that hes not including the box :frown:
frown.gif
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

Quote:
but i saw that hes not including the box
why not man you not gonna wear the box
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

Quote:
i was sersiously considering getting a pair off the site...bc i wont be able to walk into a store and buy them (ill be back in college in the middle of no where :\
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Same here..
Quote:
why not man you not gonna wear the box
You probably don't feel the same way but some people (including me) like the whole package, yea the box is just something thats going to sit in your closet but who doesn't like having a matching box for their sneakers? :lol:
laugh.gif

Anyway these kicks are Crack i'm def gunna be picking up a pair, shiii i might even look for an OG pair in my size to cop :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
Goooooooooonies
"Just call me daddy new pimpin swagger juice drippin"
A villain in your land - In his land a ruler!​

2 pairs for me!!

I'm mad marqueesole dont have my size.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

Quote:
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Jerz!!!

Quote:
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

I am sure footlocker, champs, eastbay, finishline, and footaction will all have them online and none will charge what that site is charging. I don't think retail will be more than 125 atleast I hope not. Just be paitent like eyes of hazel said.

Back
Top Bottom