CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

just got the black/purp. LOVE EM they have got to be one of the sickest shoes released this year. Needless to say big fan of the 'zilla!!!
Then I spent 400 bucks on this
Just to be like n***a you ain't up on this!
And I can't even go to the grocery store
Without some 1's thats clean and a shirt with a team
It seems we living the american dream--kanye

dammit flint...you always come correct!!! but those are the re-retros huh...looks like the smaller tongue. i only have one more pair of the first retros still ds...and true, they are the best barkleys EVER!!! one of my grails...
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

221869776.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
NIKE
AIR

^^^nice pic dude... all those are definite classics...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

So am I late or what did nike.com even have the godzillas? Cause I got a voucher and I need these in my life
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz, kicksremix2o6, Agent0024, ucdavisaggie8531, onetostockonetorock, solardrgn

Hey just letting you guys know that we still have some in stock down here in Richmond VA. I copped two lol I love these

p.s The Wheats suck

^^^ Like he said.... just waitin to get another pair from FNL

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

does this shoe run big or small? the fab five barkley's were a tight fit for me in a 12, will these godzillas be tight also or should i get a13?????

im ordering mine from eastbay later on today, so there true to size and big sized like say the orlando penny retro 1's? those penny's in a size 12 fitperfect on my feet but the all black foamposite in a 13 fit perfect for me, i don't know if my feet are funny or different shoes are that funny in sizes

Back
Top Bottom