CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Just called champs......sales person was was reading an email about the shoes right as i called. They are on there way and will be in by weeks end (monday)

those are beautiful..brings back great memories
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Can't wait 2 scoop me a pair in a couple days!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

Good looks on the info jm I will stop by the champs by my job on friday....I hope they have them so I can get this 1st pair out the way without any hitches
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

I cant wizzzzz aaaa tttttt eeeee......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

jmadidas wen will these shoes start to hit footlocker?
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

woahhh are u serious????
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

my local Champs said they should be getting theirs in tomorrow or Friday
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Pics are on the horizon. :nerd:
nerd.gif
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

Yea, this is an expensive month.
Aquas & shirt to match
Godzillas & Shirt
Graduation
Kobe H2K4s
wooo, im gonna be hella broke lol
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
mikes x nikes

Quote:
its black and its for footlocker ... I can get ya all the tee but ya will have to pay for the shipping unless you from nyc then ya can get it ya self
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

JMAD OR ANYONE THAT WOULD KNOW,.... WHEN DO YOU THINK THAT THEY WILL START HITTING THE WEST.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

just stopped by my Champs. my pplz working there said they only got like 6 pair in big sizes. im guessing they will get more. they got my size. i seen them too. look nice. told him to hold it for me till friday when i get paid & can use his discount.... sweet!!. lol

seen the tees @ footlocker today too. just alot of big sizes. or maybe i didnt look hard enough

^ pics or info or im calling duck tales. :smh:
smh.gif

i called champs as soon as jm gave word and they said by the end of the week.

called again after work and the lady didn't seem to know what i was saying. ( different worker by the way) :frown:
frown.gif

so if they are gonna be in NY on the 6th they should be in Charlotte around friday hopefully, or maybe monday
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Back
Top Bottom