Charles Barkley is POURING his heart out....

I just turned on the t.v. and see Chuck's face
eek.gif
. Thank heysus he isback. We all make mistakes but let dude live. He is to much of a like-able guy to oust him like that.

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm not in front of a TV right now, but this is why I've always liked Chuck. There isn't an insincere or contrived bone in his body. It's pretty refreshing, especially considering how much the media loves to talk about (insert name here) and (insert name here). I'm not mentioning either of their names because I don't want to get this thread off track.
I feel you man.

I don't agree with what he says all the time, but you can tell what you see is what you get with Charles...he doesn't put on a facade for TV. Good duderight there.

glad the chuckster is back... and im glad they didnt bring payton and webber back... they are so unprofessional and overrated... if i had to pick 1 person toadd to the 3 on tnt it would be jalen rose

Good job with them asking him to explain himself. Never saw Chuck so emotional. You can tell that he is sorry and embarrassed.

Good to have Barkley back.

It was good that he explained the situation and communicated the seriousness of the situation for the audience.

But the man wasn't pouring his heart out, nor was he crying (maybe tearing up but not crying).

I dunno... I think people are overdramatizing his "on-air apology".

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gary Payton to Chris is like the generic sitcom storyline where a friend from the past shows up(Payton), causing the two of them together to act like idiots, bringing down the mature one (Webber).[/color]

Ehh...wasn't as many tears as ya'll described but whatever

Great to have Chuck back
pimp.gif
....I fear that he will think he has to change himself and hewon't be
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
anymore
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Glad to have Charles back.

My Thursdays just got 1000 x better.

They should add Chris on full time. Dude is on the come up.

him and GP are terrible.

Krispy Kreme cake...ive GOT to get me one of those

(yes yes i know its just donuts stacked up but still that %*!% looks good)

Back
Top Bottom