Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I turn these Gatorades into like 3 by watering them down and putting them into empty Gatorade bottles of the same size.

DE367202-2.jpg

Might as well buy a big pack of freeze pops for $5 and mix em with your water bottles

My coworker told me he went to Mod Pizza yesterday. Went in there ordered and they threw his pizza in the oven. He had to use the bathroom really bad so he went to the bathroom first before paying. When he came out they called his name and just handed him his pizza. He didn't even pay. Just took the pizza and left. Told me he's doing that every time he goes to Mod.

My coworker told me he went to Mod Pizza yesterday. Went in there ordered and they threw his pizza in the oven. He had to use the bathroom really bad so he went to the bathroom first before paying. When he came out they called his name and just handed him his pizza. He didn't even pay. Just took the pizza and left. Told me he's doing that every time he goes to Mod.
So essentially stealing

If he can steal pizza from mod pizza he can steal from his workplace as well.

This is not being cheap it's stealing .

"My coworker" = Mr Dink Mr Dink

Go to RedBox, pick a movie, then cancel the credit card. Since they don't charge until you return, that movie would be free. Never done it, though.

Wait, so this place allows you to order first, then pay when your pizza is ready?

Wait, so this place allows you to order first, then pay when your pizza is ready?
You go in and have them make your pizza in front of you Chipotle style. They then throw it in the oven and then you go pay and they call your name when your pizza is ready. People making the pizza don't work the register so I'm guessing he had them make the pizza, went to the bathroom, came out, heard his name, grabbed the pizza and left.

Just bought a service key to my apartments washer and dryer for 10 bucks. Open the service door and turn them on that way.

Sick of constantly going to the ATM to get cash then go get quarters. ****s wack.

At my last apartment, I'd just stop by the laundrymat and get quarters from there. Thank god my new apartment have machines that take your ATM card.

100% just stealing.

My buddy used to do something similar at the Publix deli. Would order a bunch of subs, pick them up, then just walk out the front door. When questioned, his plan was always just to say he paid at the deli, but he never got questioned. Free subs whenever he was around.

No way that works consistently

If i'm taking BK or MCDz home I'll just order my burger without cheese instead of paying the extra for cheese, when I get home I take a slice of cheese from the fridge and put it on the burger and let it melt for a little.

Save plastic bags use them as garbage bags all the time, especially for the bathroom garbage.

Any of y’all order one of those memory foam bed in a bag/ box and return it before the end of the “trial “ so that you don’t have to move it if you change apartment or place of rents

my local supermarket has those carts that you have to pay a quarter to use but you get the quarter back when you return the cart... they do this so people just dont leave their carts everywhere...as soon as i park my car i look through the parking lot to see some carts just chillin and then i take them and return it to get the quarter... some carts dont have a quarter in it so i just leave it there...

Last edited:
Instead of paying $30 to check our luggage in at the airport, JetBlue gives the option of just checking in for free if you don't feel like dealing with your carry-on before you get on the plane. We bring our luggage with us as carry-on and and check it in before we got in. Just got back from vacation and did that both ways. Nobody at the airport said anything.

Back
Top Bottom