Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Call Comcast and find a petty reason to complain then threaten to leave. They'll give you free HBO, Showtime, etc. for 3-6 months. Do this every time it's up and I haven't paid for any of those channels for years.

THIS. say you found better rates and packages from dish, directv, etc. works with all the cable companies. they threw in nbatv, mlb, hbo, etc. along with a speed upgrade

meal prep for the week and bringing lunch will save you a bunch

It would be nice if parking meters would give you back some change if you leave early.

In Cali it is Law that gas stations must provide free air and water with purchase of gas. I just park next to a pump then go to the window and tell the cashier to turn on the air machine.
“With purchase of gas” :lol: that’s my main problem then not really purchasing gas when I need my tires filled with air

Red Lobster app rewards gives you rewards after 'X' amount so, I dig thru the register trash when no one is there and pull out receipts and scan the highest amounts I find (usually a limit of receipts that you can scan per day) and get to the threshold in a couple of days and only spend 20-30 of own money.

Do with at Pollo, too.

Every 100 points gets you a $10 giftcard on the app. I dig in the trash and look for the family and catering receipts and scan them.

Spend $10 of my own and get $10 back...use the app all week for lunch and get $2 BRC burritos and save money.

I love Snapple but it's pricey..but whenever I see a deal I'm on it like white on rice

Copped a 12-pk buy one get one free yesterday

Same grocery store usually has deals on them every other weekend where it's a 12-pk for $6 and some change

image.png

This guy Dink cant be real life. :lol:

Tio 10%, bring ziplock bags to Korean buffets, saving popcorn tubs. Cmon son.

Save a parking ticket I get and slap it on the windshield so I won't get another ticket. I get to keep my quarters too.

I did this not too long ago. Was 10 minutes late to refill my parking and got one. Was like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess I don't need to pay for parking and just continued hanging out for the rest of the day. Saved it and now I don't pay to park in the city.

Parking enforcement in DC will just add another ticket to the stack. Doesn't work here.

Red Lobster app rewards gives you rewards after 'X' amount so, I dig thru the register trash when no one is there and pull out receipts and scan the highest amounts I find (usually a limit of receipts that you can scan per day) and get to the threshold in a couple of days and only spend 20-30 of own money.

Do with at Pollo, too.

Every 100 points gets you a $10 giftcard on the app. I dig in the trash and look for the family and catering receipts and scan them.

Spend $10 of my own and get $10 back...use the app all week for lunch and get $2 BRC burritos and save money.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love Snapple but it's pricey..but whenever I see a deal I'm on it like white on rice

Same grocery store usually has deals on them every other weekend where it's a 12-pk for $6 and some change
I did this for canned Tuna. One Black Friday, it was on sale for 49c per can. I bought 60 cans. Lasted me close to 1.5 years.

When I buy food by myself, I’ll just get takeout and then drink whatever drink I brought from home that’s in my car.

I need to check out how much the packs cost at my grocery store. I usually only drink fruit punch or the raspberry tea. They sell the big bottles for like $3 and I buy a few of the fruit punch ones.

I need to check out how much the packs cost at my grocery store. I usually only drink fruit punch or the raspberry tea. They sell the big bottles for like $3 and I buy a few of the fruit punch ones.
Usually only buy stuff on disco never full price unless it's at Walmart or costco with a good price

I turn these Gatorades into like 3 by watering them down and putting them into empty Gatorade bottles of the same size.

DE367202-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom