Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

image.png

Good thing I don't buy bad quality items

haven't had chick fil a in mad long but yeah those ketchup packets are serious

**** ate my quarters for the last time last night. I'm not playing anymore. Either that or someone turns the damn thing off. :lol:

Like why are you hating on my laundry? I'm about to get a set up in our unit anyways soon. I'm over this poverty set up.

I pay for one movie and then see a second one. My pops put me on that. Also getting the large soda and popcorn so I got mad refills for 4+ hours :nthat::rofl:

I don't buy condoms. If they want me to use a condom they either buy it or risk getting the club shot up.

I just realised this morning that I've been using ordinary soap to shave with for a couple of years - just make a lather in my hands and spread it on. My skin feels fine and it's pennies compared to fancy foams etc.

(My theory too is that all those expensive branded foams/gels are just a scam to make their blades get dull more quickly...)

Some gas stations charge $ for putting air in your tires. The times I’ve needed air in my tires I told the cashier inside that the machine ate my quarters. They turn on the air machine on manually from the register area

Back
Top Bottom