Chicks with Tattoos vol. II

rbjl7n.jpg

9hCF7o.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by natelav129

smash but no wifey
x1000, a large portion of these tumblr $$++ are damn near brain-dead 
Bingo. They've only got a few years to look good with this +!@# then it's all down hill.
They'd look just as good without them anyway. Too caught up with whats popular now to see down the road
30t6p3b.gif

Faded blue saggy wrinkly boobs
sick.gif

Vomit green bingo wings
sick.gif
sick.gif

Not knowing if varicose veins or tattoo embellishment
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by natelav129

smash but no wifey
x1000, a large portion of these tumblr $$++ are damn near brain-dead 
They're lucky tumblr is around.  Otherwise they'd have no "modeling" careers.  They'd just be taking skanky pics in some creepers's basement without any chance for internet fame.  

Very hot women, very nice tats.

As for the fight regarding how will it look? I don' think this will affect the mentalilty on how one raises his/her children. Also they'll be ugly when you grow old? I think there are more and more people who are cool at 40-50 and honestly after that, who cares and why? Thirdly in the corporate world you can cover up if necessary, and I think society is getting rid of prejudice.

I'm so envious of girls with sick !%# sleeve tattoos, but the chest tattoos on females... not a fan.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

What are these %#%%*$% gonna do when they turn 40 or have kids?

Your personality is lacking so much you need to add character by covering yourself in tattoos?

With that said I would still smash every broad posted.
What are people supposed to do when their 40 and have kids? Never even understood this logic. Does having tattoos prevent you from raising your children? Are you just implying it'll look gross? Are you attracted to old people who don't have tats? With that said mehh, chicks with tats don't really do anything for me anymore. A chick with a lot of tats, used to be a sign that she had some depth, and a lot of stories to go with them, now it's whatever. 
How could you not understand this logic?

Yeah they're cool to look at, but do you honestly think that a person who is 50 that is covered in tattoos like Lil' Wayne or Wiz Khalifa can live a normal life than that of someone who doesn't have tattoos?

On top of the fact that it will look terrible and you will not find a job in the real world that doesn't involve entertainment or strip club security... No one will take you seriously and a negative stigma will be placed on you for being covered in tattoos.

Obviously young people don't tend to think more than a week ahead, so It's just something to think about.

I'm not saying I dislike people with tattoos or anything... I just would never be in a serious relationship with a chick with major tats.

We're men. real jobs we wear dress shirts. you're safe as long as you stay at the wrist and below the collar. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

e93832d457c411e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

^ I bet these dudes are vets and I respect the ink. They are probably really about that life or were but these days there are whole lot of perps walking around who ain't about !$+% with ink on their bodies.

I have a tattoo, what life do I have to be about? 
and yes, never known a virgin with tats. 

Back
Top Bottom