CLASSROOM STORIES

Elementary school- had a Jamaican p.e teacher who gave no damns and tried to get with multiple teachers lol. Remember when one Spanish kid in my class called him a maricon and he knew what it meant, dude just ran away

Remember in 6th grade we used to always think negative lmao. Got so bad teachers started kicking us out. Remember one time I asked my teacher about some dictionary and when she said it I bursted out laughing

In middle school dudes used to pop lockers, dudes came up off psp's.

In high school dudes used to turn off the lights at lunch and go around hitting people in the face

- Some kid at my school brought in a gun (not loaded) to scare some punks that were messing with him. He got expelled soon after.

- During a boat cruise, some girl took extacy and started blowing like 4 guys. Later she claimed she was under the influence and got all 4 guys in trouble.

- My history teach used to teach straight by the text book. He left the master copy with answers literally on a shelf near his desk. One day we had a sub and took the book and copied about 10 tests answers. Literally our whole class got passing grades for each one of those tests.

- We had apparently a car jacking crew at our high school. Literally all they did was break into cars and steal radios during lunch and breaks.

- My buddy I grew up with was such a straight laced kid until high school got a hold of him. He was so unknown until his first fight. He fought this Filipino kid that was actually trying to fight him and literally broke like 2 of his ribs and broke his nose. From then, no one wanted to mess with him. Later in life though around when I was 24, I found out he was sentenced to 14 years in jail. He got out in 7 years and now is a professional gambler.

First day of school in 8th grade and it's first thing in thw morning. i was chilling talking to my boy that sat behind me when all of a sudden I hear some fluid splashing on the floor nearby. I initially thought someone spilled aome tea, but we had hours before lunch was served. I turn around to see this girl vomiting profusely, with a look on her face that was a mix of shame amd agony. She was even trying to cover her mouth. No dice. It even got all over the girl that was sitting in front of her.

Some of the stories in here are clearly lies.

Speaking of bugged out stories in school, this kid straight brought a George Foreman grill to class:

george-foreman.png

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/22/this-...grill-in-the-middle-of-a-lecture-lad-5161014/

First day of school in 8th grade and it's first thing in thw morning. i was chilling talking to my boy that sat behind me when all of a sudden I hear some fluid splashing on the floor nearby. I initially thought someone spilled aome tea, but we had hours before lunch was served. I turn around to see this girl vomiting profusely, with a look on her face that was a mix of shame amd agony. She was even trying to cover her mouth. No dice. It even got all over the girl that was sitting in front of her.

well why did she puke?

like and why she vomit?

Was on my way to lunch in high school when I saw a dude just standing, looking around suspiciously. I was like, "wtf is he doing". Find out 2 seconds later when he thinks no one is looking, picks up a dirty *** gummy bear off the floor and eats it like it's no one's business 
sick.gif

i guess it was nerves. idk. coulda been something she ate. i used to always have an upset stomach on the first day of school and have to take a deuce. I was cool that day tho.

anyone else not have to take a **** all day but the second you got off the bus you had to rush to the house cause it was comin  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So many wild stories from the school days. :smh:

When I was in 6th grade, there were these two thots, I know one is a thot to this very day. Anyway, we had a sub for a long time. I don't know why. Maybe the teacher had a baby? All I know is our sub was this old dude who used to fall asleep in class. We convinced him that some of used a table for our desk and me, two other dudes who were about that life and the two thots sat at the table, guys facing the girls. The things we did under that table... :smh: IN THE 6TH GRADE. Man... that **** scares me having two daughters honestly. Not saying they would do some **** like that, but there some other little bad *** kids like me at school I'm sure.

I threw a marble and hit the bus driver in the head in elementary school.

I had a full on fist fight in class in the 6th grade. Used to fight a lot back then.

One time in elementary this dude showed up at my grandma's house after school while I was inside. He was trying to punk my little brother. He had his leg propped over his bike, so I came outside and grabbed the biggest piece of wood I could find and walked up calmly and smacked old boy on his thigh like I was trying to chop him in half. Dude fell to the ground crying and I took my little brother inside. I had to watch my back for a few weeks because his older brother was after me.

But my favorite game was rubbing the girl in front of me with my knee on her booty. :lol: I used to do all kinds of pervy **** to girls in elementary and middle school. Grabbing butts in the hall. Surprised I never got in trouble.

Last edited:
friend of mine was really sick. had the stomach flu or something. was walking in the hallway and he saw a slamming chick coming toward him. tried to get at her but wound up vomitting on her :lol:

we found mad dental floss one time so we tied it across the hall from locker to locker and students had to keep walking underneath it :lol:

Last edited:
Recess time, this kid I knew stole the tires off my Spanish teacher's car and had her sitting on bricks.

We use to roll dice in History class, the teacher aint do nothing. And we was placing big bets too. I'm talking $300, $400. About 25 kids were in that class, and 6 ****** was in the back of the class by the lockers rolling 4,5,6. With another 8 ****** speculating the show, hovering around us. One kid even put the keys to his car up. One of my mans took his gold rope chain off and put it up. We was placing big bets man. We was flaunting more money than the teacher ever seen in a month. And cats was well dressed too. Our voices was overpowering the teachers voice. A fight even broke out during one of the dice games. This stopped once the neighborhood adults started coming into the class to get in on the dice games. One dude punched another kid in the face and pressed his head him outside of the window of the class and threatened to slice him and toss him out the window of he didn't give up all the winnings.

This one kid use to sell weed in Spanish class. Had all the pot heads in the school passing through the class mid session to buy bags. Dude use to sit in the back of class all day, count his money, play Max B mad loud on his Nextel phone (while the teacher was teaching of course) and smoke black and milds. On 4/20 this dude even lit up an L and smoked it in the middle of class, blew smoke in the teachers face and everything.

In grade school we use to have war during recess. Everyone use to bring weapons of their choice and we use to go in. From rubber bands, to sharpened pencils, rocks, to staplers. Cats was going in. Stabbing each other's arms with pencils, shooting staples at each other (keep in mind, they were using the high powered staplers).

In high school, them MTA bus fights were no joke. One dude beat a kid up, opened the fire emergency window and tossed him out that window at a red light. He had PE with the kid. The next day, the kid comes to PE in crutches, sits the class out and just gives son the death stare the whole class. After class, son follows dude into the locker room with about 3 of his friends who don't even go to that school and a huge fight breaks out

In high school whenever kids saws teacher in a crowded hallway, we would pull his pants down.
One time, a kid took it to the next level and pulled his Pants and boxers down, son revealed himself infront of the whole school.

Dudes in middle school were bringing BB guns to school and robbing kids in the staircase. Cats were peeing in the staircase.

Yall sounding like yall went to school in prison :lol:

:rofl: the irony. lot of these other stories sound tame compared to the stuff that went on at your school. just curious, where did you go to school?

-In 7th grade one of my good friends kept raising his hand to go to the bathroom but since he had went once already he wasn't allowed to again. He asked a ton of times and kept getting rejected by the teacher. He eventually broke down crying and the teacher asked what was wrong and he wouldn't say anything. Soon after, we smelled a foul smell and my boy had **** on himself and it was dripping out of his seat smh the teacher felt bad and sent him home for the day and gave him an A on his quiz scheduled for the day.

-In Biology class in high school, one of my classmates would get a handy damn near every class period under those big science desks. They sat in the back and during the powerpoint she would sit next to him and get to work while he tried his best to seem like he was paying attention. That class was bs though, the teacher prob noticed, but he was one of the bball coaches so he didnt care lol.

Have plenty but here are my 2 favs lol

Both in high school.

First there was this kid that thought he was nice in karate and all that martial arts stuff. He swore he could take a punch from anyone. So my boy Dave was like nah I got this. Dude landed the illest right hand I have seen. Dudes head went right and he fell over and was out cold. Had to call 911 and Dave got suspended for 2 weeks lol.

There was this russian kid that was always picked on but the kid was a real chill dude. Anyways we were in economics class and this one black kid with the jerry curls and glasses was throwing paper at this kid. Im on the other side of the room and I hear the kid say to him. yo thats the last time I'm telling you to stop. Dude threw another, kid gets up and is landing mean lefts and rights. Breaks the kids glasses and his curls are moving left and right. Lolol

He grabs his glasses then he says Im ok. Trying to play it off. :rofl:

Lolol

One more lol:

-In physics class there was this slutty but gorgeous (and dumb) hispanic chick who sat next to me. She told me she would show me what dat mouf do if I let her copy my answers on the physics final. I beasted the final and was the first one done, so I put all the answers in my calculator and when i got up to turn in the test, I put the calculator under her seat. Her stupid *** got upset and thought i had stalled her out so she scribbled answers on the scantron and turned her test in. When she met me outside of the class after, I saw she was upset so I asked her "what happened wheres the calculator?" Her face and tears after were priceless :rofl: (I didnt get the BJ sadly lol but I did get an A in the class :smokin)

Back
Top Bottom