Clinton's New Slogan - 'Yes We Will' vol. WTH?

this is the same woman claiming Obama plagiarized a speech.� If he did, at least he did it well.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
those dudes on the bleachers lookin so restless and exhausted

reminds me of those dudes on wall street suffering from heat exhaustion on those building steps during the NYC blackouts
roll.gif

Yet she's the candidate that is suppose to have new ideas but she's over there swagger jacking her "unexperienced" opponents slogan.

I'm waiting for her to tear up once again like she always does when things aren't going as plan

She will say ANYTHING to get the nomination.

She sounds so desperate, it's not even funny. Her voice is cracking when she says it.

how wack is hillary ahhaha....but someone needs to upload obama saying yes we can and compare how much more the crowd is into his slogan

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

how wack is hillary ahhaha....but someone needs to upload obama saying yes we can and compare how much more the crowd is into his slogan

and the remix

OMG!!!
roll.gif
That was Horrible....
sick.gif

Is this woman really married to Bill Clinton? Who is managing her campaign... jesus... Yes we Will?!?!?! No...
-Sun

this is what we will have to look forawrd to if we put a woman in office. Obama stayed calmed when he fell behind.

LOL. My how the mighty have fallen. Just goes to show you how big of a FRAUD she is. Sig check.........

Back
Top Bottom