College Students, where are you getting your private educational loans?

where at? astrive and monticello are dead and sallie mae sucks. besides wachovia where else is there to go?

Cash money! Since Im moving out of state, my mom is sick of new york and my grandmother is sick and all alone in her big home thanks to my BUM %!* uncle. Mymom dosent have to pay half of what she used to thanks cheaper living. That plus Un and subdized loans plus gpa tution cuts.

I was just checking on them like 30 mins ago..
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ my school having 8 different lenders, but none of them offerthe 6 month grace period between separation/graduation and repayment (which i always thought was standard..)

i dont think sallie mae is bad at all. i had them for undergrad and went with them again with law school. they keep me up to date on any and everything goingon with my loan and ive never had to call once when i put in requests to lower my monthly or hault the payments cause im broke so bump it.

whats really sad though is a thread about smashing nters is 50+ pages and a thread about financing a student loan has 7 replies

laugh.gif

Just the subsidized and unsubsidized loans that my school offers me. I've gone through Sallie Mae though, so far so good.

Probably unrelated but they have my account on hold .

Everything is cleared but it's still on hold .
smh.gif

Like ... really ?

Originally Posted by killa23

HOW DO U GET SALLIE MAE? LIKE WHAT'S REQUIRED.....(SERIOUS QUESTION)

You just have to go to the site and see if your school is served by them. Then you just apply

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

citibank

same. this past year was killer on the interest rates though. didn't take out too many loans but the year before, it wasn't too bad (lower thaninflation)

^ever heard of career prospects? its a proven fact that the better the school you go to, the better the opportunities you get (provided you do well).

Back
Top Bottom