complaint about N8roa09

I Don't know where you post stuff like this at?
Ok me in n8roa09 had a agreement he bought my dmp 11s for $275 I had to pay $17 for shipping in paypal took $9 to send the money so really i sold them for $249. The guy before he got the shoes was scared because he wear a 10 1/2 in shoes the dmps are a 9 1/2 so im guessing he can't fit the shoes so he want a return. His reason why he want a refund is because he say the shoes isn't as fresh as he thought I did my part sent him every pic he wanted i didn't hide nothing. He said he want 50 dollars back to make it even haha so he want some dmp 11 that i wore a couple times for $199.
Here are pics tell me what you think

These came out 5 yrs ago in isnt ds what do he expect?

I Don't know where you post stuff like this at?
Ok me in n8roa09 had a agreement he bought my dmp 11s for $275 I had to pay $17 for shipping in paypal took $9 to send the money so really i sold them for $249. The guy before he got the shoes was scared because he wear a 10 1/2 in shoes the dmps are a 9 1/2 so im guessing he can't fit the shoes so he want a return. His reason why he want a refund is because he say the shoes isn't as fresh as he thought I did my part sent him every pic he wanted i didn't hide nothing. He said he want 50 dollars back to make it even haha so he want some dmp 11 that i wore a couple times for $199.
Here are pics tell me what you think

These came out 5 yrs ago in isnt ds what do he expect?

If I was a grammar cop you'd definitely be feeling some police brutality for felonious misuse of the english language.

If you can't explain that better to paypal, expect to catch a "L". 

If I was a grammar cop you'd definitely be feeling some police brutality for felonious misuse of the english language.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

laugh.gif
 true

he's in the wrong OP...you're not a business...he can't ask for a refund because they're not as 'fresh' as he thought they were. He paid for them, you shipped and he received them. Unless they arrived in lesser condition than shown in the pictures or aren't authentic then any refund is unwarranted. Just make your case with paypal, if it comes to that, and hope for the best.  

Back
Top Bottom