Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Interesting....
nerd.gif

Hopefully this is true.

lmao.. brian ur n idiot.. u allllmost had me come in here and ban the SN once again smh loll.. thanks

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just called Nike, and spoke to Rep "Josh" , under style code 378037-001, the Space Jams popped up.

So I don't know if that's the correct style code listed on page 1??
me too, but they checked again and said is that in "medium-grey?" So yes cool greys are coming back.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Just called Nike, and spoke to Rep "Josh" , under style code 378037-001, the Space Jams popped up.

me too, but they checked again and said is that in "medium-grey?" So yes cool greys are coming back.

Really? Dammit, I'm gonna call again tonight.

Thanks.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Brain Becker

If this is true, those Concords are mine.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I guess am in the minority on here...I am not feeling the CGs like everyone else I guess.

except concords 2x
Originally Posted by Hyalite

The Concords released in October 2000, so it would be exactly 10 years if they release again this October. I hope this is true.

Unless you count the DMP11s as concordish, then they only recently came out in 2006.
~Lefty

WOWW!! this is great news.. cant wait soo many sneakers to buy.. itd be great if sommeone can confirm this tho????

also does anyone have the product/color code for the concords that are sposed to release cuz all that i see is the grays, so i only believe that the grays willcome out, which is still
pimp.gif

I hope the concords n cool greys drop
Concords are my number one al-time favorites-MY GRAILS
these will be my first pair of cool greys
Imma cop regardless, but i think the concords will look kinda fake if they use the same mold that they used for the 2009 space jams-the shape is just a lil"off" if you ask me

I am such a hype-beast, I am letting un-confirmed posts affect my happiness for the upandcoming of 32 purrs of cool greys
Even if they don't release, I enjoyed oxidizing my og-retro purr

Originally Posted by Hyalite

The Concords released in October 2000, so it would be exactly 10 years if they release again this October. I hope this is true.
Even if the DMP's were in 2006, that would be 4+ years since the release of the concords. GR them so I can get two pairs!

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I am such a hype-beast, I am letting un-confirmed posts affect my happiness for the upandcoming of 32 purrs of cool greys
Even if they don't release, I enjoyed oxidizing my og-retro purr

Og-retro? The f you talkin bout?
laugh.gif

I already have concords and coole greys but WOW! Ill want some more of those. especially the cool greys.
smile.gif

If these do drop.... i hope they release like the wht/red 12"s and space jams did......so hypes can chase hype and i can get my concords

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Really? Dammit, I'm gonna call again tonight.

Thanks.
smile.gif

Yo adi I know if these coming out we copping them together

man I feel like such a newb I havent been on here since 2005 lol. at least when theses come back out I will get a pair. is the a pack or QS I am not trying toread through all these posts. thanks

Wore my cool Greys today, and was thinking of this thread. Realized more than ever that I need more pairs of these, because mine are pretty beat up. Hope theydo come out, and hope I can get them.

Man, let this info be true I'm gon stack up early

EDIT:

And why wait til Fall, JB should start in the Spring w/ some Columbias
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom