Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

The other thing I noticed about those 06 (or was it 05?) black toes is that the shape is closer to the OGs. The downward slant of the upper and the toe box is clearly different to my Indiglos when I held them side by side the other day. Never bothered to do that before but the little differences are easy to spot right away.

Sorry for the quick and crappy pics, but here ya go for now. Pretty damn sick retro.[/QUOTE]
DB1984E8-8EFB-4807-9251-1DF1F2CAF3FE.jpeg
0CCB08F5-4FCF-4DE2-96AE-6A7EE27BBDC6.jpeg

Sorry for the quick and crappy pics, but here ya go for now. Pretty damn sick retro.
I have the 2014 retros but I gotta say, the ribbing def makes them more interesting, IMO. I think maybe the side panels are just too big to be so plain.

Was shopping at a near by Naval Exchange and it looks like they just got them. $149.99 no tax. I think I can live with that price. These are my first pair of 14s ever, they feel pretty comfy. SD military people, San Diego main exchange (32nd st) has these, but they’re not out on the displays, ask one of the shoe department employees for your size.

658AC3C4-D990-4C56-B394-D4288964C809.jpeg

Shoepalace just restocked on 8-12. just copped a 11 with 5% off for 180 after signing up for text alaerts .
my original 05 joints i got from uptempoair.com might have been defective, the suede was really rough and not smooth, like hairy and chalky. and then they prematurely seperated like 7 years later with moderate use. glad to have another pair, even if they might not fit as good as that retro (i have the Laneys and they are worst non CDP retro ive ever put my foot into)

Shoepalace just restocked on 8-12. just copped a 11 with 5% off for 180 after signing up for text alaerts .
my original 05 joints i got from uptempoair.com might have been defective, the suede was really rough and not smooth, like hairy and chalky. and then they prematurely seperated like 7 years later with moderate use. glad to have another pair, even if they might not fit as good as that retro (i have the Laneys and they are worst non CDP retro ive ever put my foot into)

all 05 last shots were like that

that was my size( the last size in store) its been sitting in same store for past 3 weeks ..i just figured after all these months it would of dropped lower then a buck 29 but imma pull the trigger...havent had them joints since 1999 pair but i didnt wanna pay retail this year...good looking out for ya opinion bro

Definitely pull the trigger on those. I got lucky and caught them when they restocked on Footaction a few weeks back. Paired it with a 20% off code that worked for some reason and got em for $152.

I have two pairs already. I want two more pairs. 2018 had been a great year for JB. This retro rendition has been one of the reasons why. Way better than the previous two retro renditions.

Back
Top Bottom