:wow:
eek.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
I was expecting something much better.

Quote:
W W, These are clean !!!
Definitely gonna pick up a pair.

All I can say is, gooooood luck. They never went into production, so chances are, if you aren't sample size, then you aren't going to find a pair.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

man its so Uninspired...soooo bland....and it looks like its been rushed in design...but like I said im such a Heat fan it would be copped reguardless...just one pair though....

i just saw this posted on the DIME blog on foxsports.com

"And speaking of signature kicks, we caught up with Dwyane Wade yesterday afternoon to chop it up about his new shoe, the WADE 3. There are very few guys in the League if any who are more involved in every step of making their kicks like Dwyane is. The shoes design has a backbone running down the heel that represents Dwyanes strength and heart. If you havent seen it yet, well make sure you do soon "

HEADS UP NEW 2.0 COLOURWAY ON FINISHLINE
xl102466gbw.jpg

Thanks for the pics...looks like they made a few changes from the sample I saw... nothing major, apparently.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

Those 3.0 are garbo I hope thats just an early sample pic but I doubt it
MADE IN DADE

It's like an evolution from the 1.3 in a bad way, you can see some of the similarities in the 1.3 with the material and the shape near the top eyelets, the one near the ankle and also the use of suede?

Seriously the mid-sole needs a do over come on converse!

You had a spark when you started(wade 1) now you just garbage(this proposed wade 3)
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

I still can't get over how much this shoe reminds me of early/mid 90's Fila...

I tried a pair of the Wade 3.0 on last week. Decent, but that damn toungue is still annoying.

Pretty much same cushioning set up, from what I felt.

Oh....and expect something for the All-Star game. All I can say is, NT is going to HAAAAAATTTTEEE them.

:lol:
laugh.gif

I can't say much, as I don't even know if it is finalized, but the color concept I saw makes me want to punch babies.

I actually dont mind a few of those Adi's :wow:
embarassed.gif

SO is there any limited or special colourways of the 2.0s like how they did the 1.3s?...

Well at least the casual low top shoe looks nice.
Penn State vs. Notre Dame student ticket for sale. High offer $375.

5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

With Wade dropping out of the Fiba tourny due to injury, his USA 2.0 was scrapped. I don't know if it was set for release, but he was scheduled to wear a USA color of the 2.0.

Good luck finding a pic of that....
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan V Retro (blk/mettallic silver-fire red)

i think they are nice... I will get a pair for the right price... the Rev's look like a suped up pair of chucks, and I am a big fan of chucks.

man....i'm not very impressed with this colorway of the 3's

but i didn't really like the 2.0's until i saw the playoff colorway

we definately have to get some more tech info with this shoe and also i would love to see more colorways

Wait until you see them with a black midsole... totally different shoe.
Latest Pickup:
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^It does look funky, but I know it was said the reasoning behind it was because it was suppossed to be like the spine and backbone....Using traingles since the shoe is based around them..But still especially in this colorway, the shoes looks very cheap and tacky...The wade and 1.3 were so much sleeker/smoother/cleaner/Sexier...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Medial side looks much better than the lateral. Should have kept the sole straight, but I suppose it's needed for stability.

The Revolutions I mean...

TEAMlateNIGHT
>MODERATOR<
We Never Sleep...Unless There's School Tomorrow

Does anyone have more pics of these? These were posted in a thread, "coming soon lebron and wade." by Trig20. These were taken from a store that is known to sell fakes. These Wade's need to release. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom