Cool Grey XI's

Originally Posted by Rightguard

this may be a long shot, but a friend went to sports world in wheaton yesterday and was told that they didnt receive their pairs yet. 301-942-3663

just called that was a no go
ohwell.gif

this may be a long shot, but a friend went to sports world in wheaton yesterday and was told that they didnt receive their pairs yet. 301-942-3663

I called that place a couple days before RD, and they said they weren't getting any.
nerd.gif

I called that place a couple days before RD, and they said they weren't getting any.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

This Is Just Soooo Sad 

Forum Fell Off Harder Than Steve Francis
30t6p3b.gif
I'd say T-Mac.

Just glad I was around to fully enjoy this hobby, and gain a rep. and crew of grown folks with integrity during its peak.

Feeling like a "golden era" emcee now reading this thread from new rappers in the game.  #lifegoeson

Signing off from Peachtree St./Rd. in ATL/Buckhead.

Merry Xmas b@#&^*$.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

This Is Just Soooo Sad 

Forum Fell Off Harder Than Steve Francis
30t6p3b.gif
I'd say T-Mac.

Just glad I was around to fully enjoy this hobby, and gain a rep. and crew of grown folks with integrity during its peak.

Feeling like a "golden era" emcee now reading this thread from new rappers in the game.  #lifegoeson

Signing off from Peachtree St./Rd. in ATL/Buckhead.

Merry Xmas b@#&^*$.

laugh.gif

Got my lil cousin her pair for a good first semester of college, aint even feel like dealin with all the craziness in the malls, I wanted em but not THAT bad. Maybe I'll treat myself for my bday.

Got my lil cousin her pair for a good first semester of college, aint even feel like dealin with all the craziness in the malls, I wanted em but not THAT bad. Maybe I'll treat myself for my bday.

copped mine from dtlr in b-more (mount clare) midnight release

right in my neck of the woods

grew up around there my whole life and remember when that shopping center wasnt even there

it was all dirt and the b+o railroad tracks

grew up around there my whole life and remember when that shopping center wasnt even there

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

they did a midnight release at mt. claire junction
eek.gif
. I thought that would never happen

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

they did a midnight release at mt. claire junction
eek.gif
. I thought that would never happen

^yup, so did Sinclair Lane DTLR...I was able to cop two pairs at SC Perring Pkwy the next day around noon after missing out on some midnite releases in the DC area (I work in Bmore), although I must admit I had to put some work in to locating my size...I think (not 100% sure) that church square DTLR had a midnite release as well...

^yup, so did Sinclair Lane DTLR...I was able to cop two pairs at SC Perring Pkwy the next day around noon after missing out on some midnite releases in the DC area (I work in Bmore), although I must admit I had to put some work in to locating my size...I think (not 100% sure) that church square DTLR had a midnite release as well...

I got my pair but went through bell trying to get them. In line 5th in line and the guys infront pull out a car full of friends so I got pushed back. To make it worse they all bought 2 pairs. Got to the front they only had 8.5&14. I had to kick it to Annapolis got there in less than 10 minutes. Lol I kicked it down 50 from Bowie. Waited in line there and luckily they had an 11 when I got to the front.

I got my pair but went through bell trying to get them. In line 5th in line and the guys infront pull out a car full of friends so I got pushed back. To make it worse they all bought 2 pairs. Got to the front they only had 8.5&14. I had to kick it to Annapolis got there in less than 10 minutes. Lol I kicked it down 50 from Bowie. Waited in line there and luckily they had an 11 when I got to the front.

Back
Top Bottom